A/N: Rewrite Announcement

*UPDATE*

You can now read the prologue of the rewrite by scrolling down this chapter and clicking on the external link.

-----

My mind is set. I guess it's time to start a new approach for this storyline.

I'm happy to announce that this book will get a rewrite...

Now, let me point out a few things that will be changed in the new storyline.

Book Title

This book gets a new name with the rewrite. It won't be called Loving the Undead anymore. This time I chose a new title. The new title is Undead Conscience. The reason I changed the title is because of the matter that this story revolves around you and Ryder and I want to make the storyline more interesting when I write it. Ryder Odison is my own creation and thus I'm giving my best to give him a proper storyline to reflect my vision of him.

Relationship

I won't spoil too much for now but I will say that I won't make the same mistake as I did in Friday the 13th: Blood Brothers with this story.

Let's just say that it won't be that easy anymore for Y/N and Ryder to start their relationship so soon. Of course the romance and "lemon" factor remains in this story. But I will link it to a certain part of the story and not right away. So that's the way I will be going now.

Development Time

Like in Blood Brothers Remaster, I won't try to work 24/7 on this story. I will work on it once I feel motivated enough because the hardest task when writing is the ideas that you need. The ideas come running eventually so I just wait for them before I continue building up on the story. I also have to attend school and I don't want this story distract me from the important things in my life. I hope you all understand this. 

Cover

Yep, I will also make a new cover. (Ryder still being ripped out of Sims 4 tho, lol. Doesn't matter, he's mine anyway xD) Ryder's appearance changed slightly in my Sims 4 Version so I will reflect this in the updated cover. I might also consider replacing Jodie for someone else when I find a proper candidate.

Book Length

I know, I know... Reading through Blood Brother's pages is a pain. Especially with so many of them. I will do my best to make it better this time. For this story I will aim for at least 15 chapters if everything goes according to plan. So...you can say almost the same page limit as the old book. Except that the chapters can now become longer with time...or not...

Y/N's past

This won't be changed. I am happy with the way I went at explaining parts of Y/N's past. I will just change a few things about it to make an interesting plot twist and maybe put more detail in it if I find something useful.

Old book?

I will keep it in my library in case, anyone wants to read the old version. I won't delete it since it was the beginning of my path here on Wattpad and this is a good reason to leave it be. So the old version will still be there for you to read. You can also use the rewrite to compare it to the old version and see which one you like better.

Ryder's personality

If you are worried of him being changed, don't be. He will stay the same...but now he will be more brave and self-conscious around Y/N. His...issues will also remain but that will be further explained in the new storyline. 

Oneshot Gallery?

Ryder might not get any oneshots until I finish the book or when I feel like I could make a situation out of the storyline. I have to focus on the rewrite and I can't give Ryder much attention for the oneshots because they would just drag me away from my intentions of this book. If anything about Ryder comes to mind that is worth using I will use it in the rewrite instead of the Oneshot Gallery.

Lemons?

For all of you readers out there, who are lemon addicts. Yep, the rewrite will feature several new lemons...But you need to be patient to read them. Like I stated in relationship it will be linked to a certain part of the story and not right away. Good things come to those who wait...

Ryder's appearance?

I changed his outfit to make it more fitting for an undead survivor. He's now donning a red holed up tanktop and blue torn shorts. His brown boots will remain the same. This new appearance is reflected in the new cover.

And I will make a certain other change...what it is, stays a surprise until revealed in the new story.

Perspective

Undead Conscience will be rewritten in first person entirely. In this book only Ryder has the first Person viewpoint but Y/N doesn't. To better make it able to integrate yourself in the story I will now also write your own perspective in first person.

And not only that...

I will make sure that I develop scenarios that rely on both of them alone following their own way before confronting each other. If some people of you are familar with games from Quantic Dream(one of my biggest favourites), where you experience the whole story from different perspectives, that is the direction I want to go with the rewrite. I will focus on inventing a reasonable storyline for Ryder and the different perspectives will be marked in the chapter titles.

Conclusion

I already wrote the prologue, so I can publish the book with it as the first chapter with more to come. I believe that you will like the new intro for this story and I hope that you are excited to read the rewrite soon. Once I made the new cover I will publish it and then you guys can read the new prologue. I hope you are excited for it.

See you in the next one, fellow readers!