3

"When we walk out of this car, you cannot walk by me." I say sternly, parking at an empty spot.

"Why not?" Liam asks.

"Because I said so!" I grab my book bag and get out of the car.

"Hey Liam!" A group of girls call out. He waves to them back and winks at them.

"Don't do that" I say to him.

"I'm walking by you" He says walking by me.

"Jesus Liam." Some people stare at us and whisper. What's so wrong?

Ethan's POV

I'm talking with guys and see Estella and Liam walking in together. They both wave a depart. Liam walks up to us.

"Hey guys" He says. We all say hey.

"You dating her?" Liam starts laughing hysterically, "Whats so funny?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"That's incest" He says, "Stella's my twin I mean Estella." I widen my eyes. I didn't know They were twins.

"You guys down to hang at my place Friday night?"

"Sure. Why not?" Grayson says. The rest of the team agrees. The bell rings.

"See you guys" Liam says and heads to his class.
-
Estella's POV

Shit. I have first class with Ethan.

I walk into class and see everyone already here. The only empty frikin seat is next to Ethan.

"You've gotta be kidding me" I whisper to myself. I walk up to the desk and sit down.

"Cupcake" He says but I don't answer. I don't reply to cUpCaKe, "Estella" he says. I turn my head.

"What"

"You didn't tell me you had a twin brother?!"

"Listen, about this whole 'bet' thing, yeah I can't do it anymore." I tell him. He cocks an eyebrow up.

"You already caught feelings for me, Cupcake?"

"Listen, Cupcake," I say, mocking him "don't call me that and second, no I definitely did not."

"So why are you calling off the bet?" He asks me.

"Because you and my brother are friends."

"So?"

"So that means I can't even hang around you, you stupid!" I turn and face the front of the room.

"Why can't you hang around me?"

"Because my brother will get mad"

"Why will he get mad?"

"Can we talk about this... never?"

"Well, it looks like I'll never leave your side because I'm sleeping at your house on Friday" He smiles proudly. Oh my god. I roll my eyes and listen to the teacher.
-
I was sitting on the bleachers, watching Liam's game. I don't even understand lacrosse. The only sport I understand is volleyball and thankfully, our first game is on tomorrow.

The game was almost over. I look at Liam and I see him smiling at me. I wave in return. Yeah, Liam can be annoying sometimes but.. he's my brother. I look beside him and see Ethan smirking at me. I look away quickly. It has a slight effect on me but I don't let it get to me too much.

The game was now over. I get off the bleachers and walk up to Liam.

"Ready to go?" I ask him. He nods and picks up his bag.

"Estella!" I turn around. Ethan.

"You know Ethan?" Liam asks me.

"Uh... no, I've never seen him before." He nods and we both walk to the parking lot.
-
"Estella, are you excited for your game tomorrow?" My dad asks me. I nod.

"Oh by the way, I'm going to it." Liam butts in.

"If Liam's going then I'm going." Piper joins the conversation.

"Why?" I ask Liam.

"Because all my friends are. They think the girls volleyball team hot."

"Liam!" My mom says.

"Kidding" He says. I knows he not.

"Well since Liam and Piper want to go then all of us will." Dad says. I face palm my self.

"Why do you all want to go. Dad, you don't even understand half of the things in volleyball." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I'll earn sooner or later." He chuckles.