18

Livvy's is a place where you cannot look broke. Like... you need to wear something nice or you are kicked out.

"Estella" I hear my mom say. I turn around and see her holding an orange silk dress.

"Is this what I'm wearing?" I ask in disbelief. She nods.

"Piper and I went to the mall this morning to get clothes for tonight." She smiles at me and leaves the room.

Once we walked into Livvys, my mom asked if there was a table under the name 'Dolan'. The worker nods and leads us to their table.

I walk behind Liam so I won't make immediate eye contact with Ethan.

"Hi!" I hear someone exclaim. I look up and see Lisa and Sean hugging my mom and dad.

Ethan's POV

I watch as Estella takes a seat across from mine. Holy shit. She looks fucking gorgeous. I didn't realize that I was staring as I see Estella giving me an annoyed look. I snap out of it and look at Liam.

"Hey, guys" He says to Grayson and me.

We made small conversation. I look at Estella and see her tapping on her phone. I hear my phone make a ding sound. I look at it.

Text from Estella Heinz

I look back up at her and see her talking to my dad. I look back at my phone and swipe right.

estella heinz: meet me in the bathroom. now.

I look back up and see Estella walking towards the family bathroom.

"excuse me" I say to them and walk to the family bathroom. I open the door and see Estella crossing her arms. I close the door as she starts speaking.

"You asshole" She says to me. I get startled by her words.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Do you know what you did to me?" She gets straight to the point, "I had a fucking dream about you. A dream, Ethan" She exclaims. I raise my eyebrows. She did? "And do you know what made it worst?" She asks me. I don't answer, "I will be stuck here with you for the next 3 hours... maybe more!"

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" I finally speak up. She looks at me with pure anger in her eyes.

"Why were you ignoring me?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You haven't talked to me in like... forever!"

"And you're mad about that? I thought you wanted this" I say to her. She pauses for a moment trying to figure out what to say next.

Estella's POV

I'm just letting it all out. Who gives a flying fuck.

"You're a dick" is all I could say. He raises his eyebrows.

"You're a slut" He says back.

"Jerk"

"Whore"

"You little-" Before I could finish he smashes his lips onto mine. My body suddenly relaxes as he cups both my cheeks. He kisses me deeper. Is this is a dream? He then pulls away. He rests his forehead onto mine.

"Sometimes you just need to calm down" He chuckles. I look at him as he looks at me, "God, you are gorgeous" He breathes out as he looks up and down at my body. I suddenly feel self-conscious.

"Listen, Estella" Ethan starts, "I like you, okay? I'm ignoring you because..." He thinks for a moment, "I know that you will never talk to me again if Liam knew that we both were talking at all."

So he does still like me. I open my mouth to say something then the words repeat back to me: Ethan is back on his game.

"You mother fucker" I push him away by his chest. He furrows his brows.

"What the hell?" He says.

"You're back on your game? Huh?" I cross my arms again. He looks speechless.

"I-"

"No" I stop him, "I'm disrupting you aren't I?" I ask, "You weren't ignoring me because you feel bad for me" I start to realize, "You were ignoring me to forget about me. That's why you started to hook up with other people" I look down.

"Estella.." He says. I look at him.

"No response" I roll my eyes. I open the door and walk back to the table. I look behind me and don't see Ethan.

I sit back down and see Piper looking eager.

"What happened? What took you so long? Mom had to order for you"

"I was just..."

"Hooking up with Ethan?"

"Ssshh" I cover her mouth, "Can you not say that so loud?" I look up and see Ethan sitting back down on his seat. His eyes fixed at me. Not looking away. I feel very uncomfortable, "Piper start talking to me" I turn to her, "What did you do at the mall today?" She gives me a confused look but then catches on.

"Well, we got the dresses and we were..." She keeps talking but I was quick to get lost in my thoughts. Ethan kissed me... again.