27

Estella's POV

DO NOT PLAY MUSIC YET

Estella's outfit  (just in case you were wondering lol):

Graduation was only a week away. So, all the seniors decided to go to the club.

Yes, we maybe underage but everyone has their own ways to get in.

Apparently Harlow has done this multiple times so she helped me out. She has a guy and she asked him to make a fake ID for me.

No parents knows about going to the club, everyone told each other to tell their parents that there will be a seniors only party at someone's house.

"Here you go!" Harlow exclaims, handing me the fake ID as I come into her car. I look behind me and see Brooke and Emly taking selfies.

"Thanks" I smile and grab it. To be honest, I've never been to a club before. I mean... why would I? I'm underage and having fake ID's is illegal.

"Don't worry" Harlow says, noticing my facial expression, "the guards there are stupid. They won't even hesitate to let you in" She smiles again, looking straight at the road. I sigh in relief. Okay. This won't be too bad, right?

A:N BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING, MAKE SURE YOU PLAY THE SONG 'Someone To You' By Banners IN THE FIRST PAGE. DON'T CONTINUE READING UNTIL YOU PLAY THE SONG

"How is it going with you and Ian?" She says asks, raising her brows. I chuckle lightly.

"I really like him" I look out the window.

"So... no Ethan? He's out of the picture?" Emly joins the conversation.

"Yup" I state, "He's out of the picture"

We finally arrive at the club. A line surrounded the whole thing.

But, thankfully the girl who hosted this senior graduation party reserved our own line for only the seniors so we could go in faster.

Harlow, Brooke and Emly easily handed the guard the ID and let them in. I hand him my card and he inspects it carefully. He looks at me and then back at the card.

"You're good" He gives me back the card and lets me in.

I walk in and smell alcohol and it feels so sticky in here. I guess this is what it's like to be 21.

I spot the bar and start heading there.

The hell? I open my mouth to say something to the bartender but nothing comes out.

"2 shots of the Melon Ball" I turn round and see Emly, "Don't worry, if you need help picking out a drink, I gotcha" she winks at me. the bartender hands us the small glass, "It goes down your throat like a breeze" she says before she chugs it down. She scrunches her eyes and lets it go.