23

I wanted to break down. Fuck. Fuck you Ethan. Fuck you for making me feel like this. Fuck. You.

I hand Emly the phone harshly but didn't mean to. I'm just angry.

"I'm so sorry, Estella" Brooke says in a soft tone. I ignore her and leave the bathroom.

"What's there to be sorry for, Brooke?" I continue to walk in the hallway, them following me.

"Aren't you mad?!" Harlow asks.

"Why would I? I'm not dating him." I shrug carelessly. I turn down the hall and see Ethan talking to his friend. He looks up. Once he sees me he smiles and walks towards me. I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Woah, woah, woah" Ethan catches up to me, "You good?" He asks. I just stay silent, "Estella"

"I think we should keep our distance. After all, I would've expected you to have sex with a girl at that party. I don't know why I'm surprised because I shouldn't be" I stop and face Ethan, "Afterall... you're Ethan Dolan." I give an angry expression and walk away.

He just stands there. Stunned at my words.

-

I walk up the stairs immediately and shut my bedroom door. I throw my bag at my bed and start crying. I cried so loud since no one was in the house. I hug my knees to my chest against the the corner of my room.

Then, I hear a knock on my door. I stop myself. I thought no one was home? The door slowly opens revealing...

"The hell?!" Liam exclaims and rushes to me, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He holds my arm.

"Don't touch me" I snatch my arm away, "Why do you care?" I snap at him. He sighs and sits next to me.

"Just tell me what's wrong-"

"No" I cut him off, "Tell me why you decided to fuck my friend when you didn't even wanted me to do it to yours" I look at him, "Hell, I don't even care! I'm just mad that you didn't tell me. So hypocritical of you" I scoff, wiping my face. Liam looks at me, clear guilt washing over him.

"I'm sorry, Camryn" He holds my hand, "I'm sorry okay?" He says to me, "I'm sorry that Caleb died. I'm sorry that I didn't let you date Aiden. Im sorry that I didn't let you even date Ethan. I'm sorry that I'm dating your best friend. And I'm and so sorry for lying to you" I start to break down again. Liam hugs me tightly, "I'm so sorry" he makes my head lay on his shoulder. I cry, drenching just that part of his shirt.

"I'm sorry too" I whisper.

The rest of the night, Liam and I watched horror movies. Piper wasn't home because she was at the mall with her friends. Who even does that on a school night?

The important thing is... Liam and I are best friends again.