The past 2/4

Jimin pov*
We finished eating our lunch, which was really just breakfast. I couldn't even focus on my food because I was too distracted looking at my beautiful boyfriend. Eventually, though, I finished eating. Jungkook grabbed my plate and started doing the dishes right away without even asking. He is so perfect. I stretched out with a yawn. I walked over to my couch and sprawled out. When Jungkook finished the dishes, he walked over to me.
"Where is there room for me on this couch now Hyung?" He asked jokingly.
"Well," I looked at the floor. "Right there." I busted out in a fit of giggles.
"Ah, Hyung, you're mean." He pouted.
"Aww Jungukie, you're so cute."
"I just want to sit down" He continued to pout. He looked over at me and there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I know where I will sit." He began to crawl on top of me.
"Ahh Jungukie, what are you doing?" He didn't respond, he just continued to crawl until he was totally on top of me. One of his legs was on one side of my legs and his other leg was in between my legs. The rest of his body was hovering over me. His arms on either side of my head.
"I'm getting comfortable." He said as he leaned down. He caught my lips in a soft sweet kiss. "Although, if I rest my body on yours it might just kill you."
"Why do you say that?" He began my resting his hips down onto mine and then lowered the rest of his body down. "Oh god, I can't breathe."
"See that was my point," he said laughing. He pushed himself back up so he was just hovering over me. "How about, I lay down on the couch and then you lay on top of me?"
"Okay okay.'' We both got up and he laid down. He reached his hands out towards me and proceeded to make grabby motions. "Aww, is Jungukie a baby boy?" I walked towards him. He pouted once again. I crawled on him like he had to me but I rested my head on his chest. I fell into the small crack of the couch so I was pushed up against the back of the couch and Jungkook's body. He kissed my forehead.
"I'm gonna let what you said slide, this time, but it won't happen again. Okay, baby boy?" He said in a deep dominant voice. I was shocked. No sabía qué hacer.
"Uhh..."
"Sorry. I didn't mean to umm..."
"It's okay." We laid there for a good while. I could hear his heartbeat, it was so calming. I could've fallen asleep right there. I was drifting off when Jungkook's phone went off.
"Shit. Baby, I got to check that."
"Mmm. Don't leave me."
"I'm sorry baby I'll be right back."

Author pov*

Jungkook left his resting boyfriend to go check his phone. He picked it up to see a text from his mother.

"Ugh" He walked back over to Jimin who was half asleep on the couch

"Ugh" He walked back over to Jimin who was half asleep on the couch. He weaseled himself back onto the couch.
"Mmm Jungukie. Who was it?"
"My mother." He said with a slight bitterness.
"What are your parents like? Can I meet them?"
"No." He responded harshly "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to be so intense. It's just that I don't have a great relationship with my parents."
"I'm sorry, Jungukie. Do you want to talk about it?"
"Well, basically, I don't even really know my parents because they are never home. They own the BigHit Entertainment company and so they are always working."
"Wait, wait, wait. Your parents own BigHit?"
"Yes. All the time they tell me that I wouldn't even have to audition and they could just get me in, but I don't think I want that. I mean, maybe not yet."
"Wait a damn minute. What?! So, you're telling me that your parent's own BigHit and they want you to be an idol?"
"Yes." Jimin was fully awake and alert at this point.
"D-do you sing Jungkook?" Jungkook began to blush lightly.
"Y-yeah. I dance too."
"No way!"
"What?"
"I dance too!"
"Mhm. I know."
"Sorry, I got sidetracked. Continue on with your parents," Jimin apologized.
"It's okay. Anyway, they are always in Seoul instead of being here with me in Busan. They wanted me to just move there but I didn't want to. So, basically I live alone. They barely even raised me. My friends raised me more than my parents ever did."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I don't really mind it. I was thinking about just getting emancipated like Jin did."
"Okay hang on. Why do you want to get emancipated? And Jin is emancipated? Why?"
"I want to get emancipated so I don't have to live in my family house all alone. It's quite a large house and I hate living in it all alone. Every once in a while my older brother will come visit but otherwise I'm alone there. Unless of course, my friends come and visit me. And yes, Jin is emancipated. He was emancipated because when he came out to his parents they beat him and kicked him out. So he went to court and he got emancipated. Now, he lives with Namjoon. Namjoon's mom loves Jin. I honestly think she loves him more than her own son." Jungkook let out a chuckle thinking about his chaotic friends.
"So, who called you?"
"Oh, my mom texted me. She was just telling me that her and dad are coming home tonight and that the house should be clean."
"Are you going to have to leave?"
"I will have to leave later. The house is already clean. I just have to be there when they get there. If you want though, you can come with me."
"Really?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"Didn't you say that you didn't want me to meet your parents."
"Yeah, but I'm sure they will love you."
"Do they know that your gay?"
"No. But they will."

a/n: I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I've just been very stressed and busy lately. Thank you for reading <3