Consequences

~At Yoongi's house~

Yoongi rolled over with a yelp, waking up his boyfriend.

"Oww, Hoseok. What the fuck did you do to me?" He examined his wrists that had bruises all over them. That was causing some pain, but it was nothing compared to the pain in his lower back.

"Hey, do not blame me. You asked for it."

"Yeah, yeah, asshole. Next time you're bottoming."

"You mean when you can walk again?" Hoseok asked teasingly. Yoongi scowled at his boyfriend.

"For your information, I can walk." He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and pushed himself up. He took a step and immediately fell to his knees. Hoseok jumped over to him and lifted him up. He carried him to the small kitchen.

"I thought you said you could walk." Yoongi sneered. "Don't give me all that attitude baby boy, you begged for it." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Do I need to reenact it?" Hoseok gently set his small boyfriend onto a chair. "Oh daddy, daddy please, fuck me! Fuck me so I can't walk for a week!" He moaned out, sounding like his boyfriend. Slightly overdramatic but we can't expect anything less from Hoseok.

"Hmm... doesn't ring a bell." Yoongi responded monotonously. Hoseok just laughed. He slotted himself in between Yoongi's legs and kissed his nose.

"You can top next time."

"Like you have a choice."

"Hey, you better watch it. If I left right now, you would be stuck sitting here all day."

~At Jungkook's house~

"Jeonguk, we need to talk," His mom said to him. His heart started racing, sweat formed on his palms. He looked over at Jimin, who also looked slightly panicked.

"Um, yeah, sure, what's up?" Jungkook tried to ask as calmly as possible, although his voice quivered at the end of the sentence.

His mom was not happy, "Don't give me that bullshit. You know what's up. Come on, let's go talk in the living room." Jungkook followed his parents to the living room with his head down. He only looked up when he heard the slight pattering of light footsteps, obviously his boyfriends. Jimin grabbed his hand and walked silently with him to the living room. When they arrived in the living room, Jungkook's parents noticed Jimin. Both his mother and father cleared their throats. "Excuse me, but we would like to talk to our son alone." His father spoke to Jimin. Although Jungkook was scared, he would not allow his father to disrespect his boyfriend.

"No, Jimin is going to stay. There is nothing that we can't talk about in front of him or with him." His parents looked utterly appalled.

"Excuse me, young man. This is not the way we raised you." His father announced.

"What, gay?"

"No, disrespectful." Jungkook was beyond mad at this point.

"Jimin, I think you should head home." His mother finally spoke again.

"I... uh. I don't have a car. Jungkook drove me here." Jimin admitted.

"We have a driver, he can take you home." She politely spoke to Jimin. Jimin looked up at Jungkook with scared eyes. Jungkook's mom spoke to her husband, "Honey, can you tell GD that we need him."

"Already on it." As soon as he was called, GD arrived.

"You must be Jimin. Nice to meet you. My name is GD, and I will be driving you home." Jimin looked at Jungkook for assurance once again. He gave him a minute nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jeonguk," Jimin said to him. Jungkook pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear.

"I am so sorry about this, baby. I promise I will make it up to you. I will pick you up before school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. And, there is no need to make anything up to me. I just want you to be undeniably yourself when you talk to them. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course." They broke apart from the hug, and Jungkook kissed Jimin on the forehead. Jungkook was left alone with his parents.