The Past 4/4*

Jungkook pov*

"Okay baby, we should probably head to my house."

"Should I bring anything?"

"If you want clothing to wear. Otherwise no." Jimin sat in deep thought. He seemed as if he was having a conversation with himself in his head. "You good baby?"

"What? Oh. Yeah. Let's go." He ended up not grabbing anything. We headed to my car and got in. I turned on my Troye Sivan playlist and started home. My parents told me that they probably weren't going to be home until around three in the morning. Jimin and I arrived at my place around six. "Holy shit."

"What?" I asked confusedly. 

"This is your house?"
I looked up at my home. It was a modern tri-level house. It was only a two-car garage. There were windows EVERYWHERE. It kind of drove me crazy. I always made sure the blinds were closed. I like to walk around naked if nobody is home. From the front of the house, you could see the balcony connected to my parent's bedroom. I have a balcony as well, but it is in the back. It looks out over the city. I like to sit there and look at how small and insignificant everything is when you're not down there, living the life. I really enjoy my balcony. It's also really fun in the summer. I have the boys over and we jump from my balcony into the pool. It's pretty warm now, maybe I'll take Jimin for a swim.
"Jungkook, your house is huge!"

"Oh. It's really noth- I mean. Thank you." I corrected myself. I don't want him to feel bad about his little apartment. It is quaint but his home feels more like a home. More like a home than this one ever has. Or maybe it's just Jimin. He makes me feel at home. I pull into the garage. "Alright let's head inside." I lead him into my house. The garage door directly connects to the kitchen.

"Holy shit. This is the biggest kitchen I have ever seen in my life. If I had a kitchen like this, I would cook in it every day."

"It is really nice. If you want to, we can make dinner." Jimin looked at me with wide eyes.

"Like together?"

"No silly. You're going to cook for me while I sit in the hot tub. Yes together!"

"Wait. Is there really a hot tub?" That made me chuckle.

"Yes. Yes, there is." His jaw dropped.

"You have a hot tub Jeongukie? Where is it? Can we go in it?"

"Yes, we can. Let's make something to eat first. Okay?"

"Okay. But first, give me a house tour."

~time skip~

"And last but certainly not least, here is my room. Where all the magic happens."

"Woah." My room was pristine and clean. My room was my favorite place in the whole house. It was darker themed, shaped like a rectangle. Mostly blacks and grays, some white here and there. (a/n: I didn't want to explain it, so I spent wayyyy to much time designing it) (also I now realize you can't even read it I am sorry)

 (a/n: I didn't want to explain it, so I spent wayyyy to much time designing it) (also I now realize you can't even read it I am sorry)