Chapter 3 ~ The thought

(YOUR POV)
I walked down the street, trying to find my cute little house. I smiled to myself, starting to run. I have never ran so fast, never being so excited before. I pushed myself, screaming in victory, feeling like I just won a gold medal. I skidded to a halt at my house. I opened the door, seeing my mother making dinner. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes going wide, running over, hugging me. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" She pulled away, looking at my with a horrified look in her eyes. "I went to a cafe with a friend." She sighed in relief and gave me another hug. "I was about to call the San Fransokyo police..." I giggled, hearing something roll down the stairs. "AAAHHHHHH!!!!" I looked over, to see my little brother in a garbage can lid, his skull helmet on. He gave us a cheesy smile, then ran back upstairs, only to do it again. "What's for dinner?" I asked, slowly looking back at my mom. "Chicken." "Okay, I'll be in my room." I waited for my brother to fly by, only to run up to my room, closing the door locking it. I screamed into my pillow happily, flipping over afterwards. I giggled insanely, thinking about the brown eyed boy.
(HIRO POV)

Baymax motioned his finger towards the nice shirt and jeans and I nodded. I put it on my dresser and fell back on my bed. Aunt Cass came upstairs and knocked on the wall. "Hiro?" I sat up, looking at her. "Yeah?" She held up a plate of food. I walked over to her. "Thanks." I reached for it, but she pulled away. I gave her a confused look. "Who was that girl?" I rolled my eyes. "Just a girl." That I love. She smiled and gave me the plate. "Okay." She walked down the stairs. I walked over to my bed, eating my food quickly, putting the plate on the nightstand. I sat on my bed, looking at Baymax, who just stared at me. I took off my shirt, looking at Baymax again. He turned around, going to his little red box. "I'm satisified with my care," I said, so he could shrink down and sleep.

That's another chapter!! Hope you like it!! Byebye!! c;