Chapter 8 The moment **lemon**

(YOUR POV)

The last few months have been fun; spending time with Hiro, going on dates, and secret make out sessions no one knows about. I walked with Hiro, back to my house, since that's where he's been staying. My mom was out for two days and my brother was spending the night at a friends house. Judging by the look on Hiro's face, he was planning some thing. We walked into my house, sat on the couch, and talked for a bit. Only a few seconds later, we were making out.

(HIRO POV)

Every time our lips touch, it gets more forceful and forceful, but (Y/N) doesn't seem to mind. I had her laying back, pinned down with one hand, on the couch. She didn't fight, just kept kissing back. I had no idea what I was doing when suddenly my hand slipped up her shirt, tickling her side. I felt her skin as goosebumps started spreading like a wild fire. My finger tips grazed the edge of her bra, snaking behind her, and fumbled with her bra. It was a very awkward moment. I couldnt get it off. Why is this so difficult?! After a few more seconds, I heard a pop, and the bra went loose.

(YOUR POV)

Hiro pulled back, getting breath, my shirt just slightly over my bellybutton. He looked down at me. "Do... do you wanna do this..?" I stared up at him, knowing what he ment. We're only 17... "If you want to..." He slightly nodded, then tugged off my jeans. His finger tips snaked up my thighs as he lightly kissed my stomach, sending prickles of pleasure down my spine. My toes curled as he pulled his shirt of, his lips only a few inches away from mine. He pressed his hips with mine, circling them together. I bit my lip, as well as he bit his, and let out a little noise. He pulled off my shirt, leaving just my loose bra, which barely covered my chest.

(HIRO POV)

I wondered for a second if I was doing the right thing, if I was pushing her to far, but she seemed to enjoy it, so I pressed forward with the actions. She sat up, her bra sliding off, exposing her beautiful, beautiful chest. I stared slightly, my mouth slightly open, causing her to giggle. After seconds, my lips were connected with one, causing (Y/N) to make another soft noise. I traced my lips to her neck, sucked on different spots, and in the end gave her 3 hickies.

(YOUR POV)

He leaned over me, looking into my eyes. "Ready?" I nodded, then felt something long and hard enter my lower regions, causing mixture of pain and pleasure. I squeaked as he started thrusting, breathing heavily. I made a who spill of random noises, feeling my chest move at his every thrust. I heard him make some weird noises, too, seeming to be trying his hardest to pleasure me. After what seems to be hours of thrusting and thrusting, he screamed my name. "(Y/N)!!!!" I knew why. He reached his limit. Something liquidy and warm exploded inside and outside of me. "HIRO!!" I screamed in return. Right when I screamed, the door opened, And my mom stood in the doorway, her eyes filled with horror and anger.

Sorry if you didn't like tgat little thingLinrjfbdjdbxubd. I know it was weird writing it but you guys better like it XD!!! Anyway gotta go! Byebye!!