Chapter 1 ~ The look

(I is you, btw. enjoy :3)

(YOUR POV)
I pushed passed everyone in the hallway, struggling to hold the heavy books in my hands. I drop one of the books, reaching for it. "Need some help?" asked a guy. "N-no I got it..." I looked up at the guy who asked. He had brown hair then went all over the place, his almond eyes soft and light. He wore a red shirt with a blue jacket, his hand out stretched. I gladly took it, standing up. His hands were warm, his firm grip, a tiny gap between his two front teeth. "Th-thanks.." I stuttered, reaching for my book, trying to hide my cherry colored face. "No no, let me," he said kindly, picking up my book. He looked at it for a while before handing it back. "I have the same class as you... Oh yeah! You sit a few desks away from me." I blinked, taking the book back. "Really..? I-I never noticed." He smiled, his cheeks a light pink. "Oh, I'm Hamada. H-Hiro Hamada." I laugh a little. "Hiro... As in Hero?" He laughed a little, people walking by. "Sure." I made a sly smile. "O-oh, I'm (Y/N)." Hiro smiled, gripping his own books tighter, as if he was nervous. "I like that name." I blushed, looking down. "Th-thank you." "Hiro! Come on!" Hiro looked over his shoulder at a girl with short black hair that had a bit of purple in it. She had her hand on her hip, chewing gum. "I'm coming, GoGo!" He looked back at me, sighing. "See ya around, (Y/N)" He ran off to the girl, who smacked the back of his head, walking towards the front door to get out of school. She started walking that way, sighing. "Why didn't I get his phone number..."
(HIRO POV)
I sighed, catching up to GoGo, who seemed mad."You moron, we're going to be late." "I'm sorry... i got stuck in Trafic Jam." "More like Love Jam." She gave me a sly glance, making me put my head down. "She dropped her book, ok? I was just helping her out." "Seems to me, you were flirting." I lightly punched her shoulder as we exited the school. I looked over my shoulder for a second, trying to see the girl, but she was no were to be seen. Her eyes... her bright (E/C) eyes.... so beautiful... I have to see her again, I thought, catching up to Honey. "Hiro," she said in her funny accent, "Where were you?" I opened my mouth to respond but GoGo answered. "Love struck here was flirting with a girl." Honey's eyes went wide as she stared at me. "WHO?!?!" My face went red as I crossed my arms. "Her name is (Y/N) and she dropped her book, okay? That's it." I sighed, glancing at the school again. I saw her walk out and smiled to myself. "Is that her?" Honey said over my shoulder. "Yeah, I remember seeing her," said GoGo, chewing her gum. "Guys, I should get to Aunt Cass, she will be flipping." Without their responses, I ran, towards the girl, as quickly as I could. "H-Hey!" I shouted, trying to catch up to her. She turned around, blinking, then her cheeks went red. "Hey, Hiro. What's up?" I smiled, holding back how nervous I was. "Umm nothing.I was g-going to my Aunt's Cafe... Since I kinda live there... W-wanna come with me?" She blinked, her face getting a little darker, but then smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not?"
(YOUR POV)
What if it's a date? What if he kisses me? What if we hug? What if he asks for my number?!?! I thought nervously as I followed him to the Cafe. "S-San Fransokyo is such a nice city..." I said, trying not to sound too weird. He looked at me, the city lights shining in his eyes. (Its getting late soo....) "Yeah, it is.." He smiled, looking around more. We reached the Cafe, the woman standing there with her head in her hand. "Oh! Hiro! You're back.... and you brought a girl!" She basically hopped over the counter, hugging Hiro. His face went red. "Aunt Cass!" His face went red and Cass brought her closer, smiling. I giggled, covering my mouth. He rolled his eyes. "She is just a friend. (Y/N) this is my aunt, Cass. Aunt Cass, this is (Y/N)" She stuck out her hand, having me slowly shaking it. "Nice too meet you, Cass," I managed to say, my face red. "You too, (Y/N)!" "Aunt Cass, me and (Y/N) are gonna go to my room, ok?" Cass nodded, going back behind the counter. "Help yourself to anything!" Hiro nodded, then started going upstairs. I followed him, seeing a fluffy little cat follow me. I picked it up, smiling, looking around his room. "Nice room."

CHAPTER ONE DONE! Amazing right? :3 I'm proud. Chapter 2 will be up soon, I need a break. *epic breath* BYE BYE!