Chapter 2 ~ The touch

(HIRO POV)

I looked back at her and smiled. I walked past a shelf that had robots on it, running a hand threw my hair, looking at her, when I fell, hitting my head hard. "Oww!!" I said loudly, then realized something. "Oh no..." The red box in the corner of my room, which had Tadashi's creation inside, started making noises, the little white circle glowing. I sat back on my bed as she watched it scaredly. The box opened, inflating Baymax, a robot Tadashi made before he died. He inflated all the way, walking over to me. "Hello Hiro. I was woken by your distress. What seems to be the problem?" I shook my head, rubbing my foot. "I'm okay. I just fell." Baymax blinked. "Let me scan you." "You really don-" "Scan complete." I sighed. "There are no physical injuries. Are you going threw more puberty?" My face went red as she giggled. "N-no! I'm not. I'm satisfied with my care." Baymax backed up, stepping into his red box, shrinking, until it looked like before. She looked at me. "What was that?" I sighed, going threw a drawer. "It's a health care robot nurse thing Tadashi made. He wanted to change the world..." I looked down sadly, trying not to cry. "What happened...?" I looked at her, holding tears. "There was a fire... and he went in to save Professor Callahagnh... and it blew up... the building..." A tear went down my cheek, turning my head to hide my face. "Oh Hiro, I'm so sorry." She walked over to me and hugged my head, which made me blush uncontrollably. She kept hugging, until I broke from her, only to look her in the eyes. She blushed a little, which made me smile. Why is she so cute...? I stared at her, until I felt like I was about to sob, and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug, crying into her shoulder.

(YOUR POV)

I blushed insanely, having his hair tickle my nose. I slowly hugged him back, putting my face in the crook of his neck. I barely know him... but it feels like I have for years... I felt him breathing on my neck, which made my skin prickle. He stayed there for a while, his grip getting a little loose. He finally broke away, looking at me with his almond eyes. "(Y/N)..." He looked like he had to say something important, but he just looked down. "I'm sorry I got tears all over your shirt..." I glanced at my shoulder, which was tear stained. "I-it's fine, really. I don't really like this shirt anyway." At least that made him smile. I smiled a little, seeing the slight gap in his teeth. We stared at each other for a while, but then I glanced over his shoulder to see outside his window. "Oh my god, it's really late. I should get home." I shot up, grabbing my backpack, rushing down the stairs. "Wa-wait!!" He called after me, rushing to catch up. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at him. All I could see was his eyes, which would disappear when ever he blinked. "Come here, t-tomorrow... I wanna see you again." I could see a faint glow of pink, and a white smile. I blushed a little and nodded. "Okay. See you tomorrow. Nerd." I laughed a little, winking, then rushed out.
(HIRO POV)

My eyes went wide when she winked. I stood in shock for a second then threw my hands in the air. "YES!" I danced around a little then slid on my knees to Baymax. I tapped the box, but nothing happened, so I got up and kicked my bed. "OWW!!" I looked at Baymax, which started making noises. The white circle glowed, and Baymax inflated, walking over to me. "Hello, Hiro." "Baymax, scan me!" I stood up, legs slightly apart, arms out stretched. He scanned me. "Scan complete." "Baymax, what's my mood?" Baymax, blinked, staring at me. "You have experienced a mood swing from when I first inflated today. Puberty?" I shook my head. "What's my mood?" He stayed silent, trying to figure it out, then finally spoke. "Your mood is nothing like what I've seen. It's called, "Love." What does that mean, Hiro?" I did a little dance, picking up a pile of papers, throwing them in the air. "Thank you, Baymax!!" "Are you satisfied with your care?" I shook my head, opening a dresser. "I'm gonna need some help." I held out a nice white shirt and a pair of jeans, and in the other hand a sky blue shirt with blue shorts.

Sorry I know this is a short chapter. The next chapter will have more though, I promise!!! *waves* Bye bye!