Chapter 7 The kiss

(HIRO POV)
(Y/N) had helped with plans, telling GoGo and I how to set up everything, the flowers, etc. I snuck down to the cafe, which was almost completely empty. I silently cried, already missing the place I grew up in. Footsteps followed me, causing me to turn around to face (Y/N).

(YOUR POV)
I stared at the brown haired boy, feeling sorry for him since I was his cheeks shining. "Are you OK?" He nodded. "You should get back to sleep, (Y/N)..." "I'm not letting you cry your eyes out. Let's watch a movie, OK?" I held out my hand, blinking my eyes to him.

(HIRO POV)
I slowly took her hand, being led to my living room. She turned out the movie Super 8, making popcorn. 30 minutes into the movie, she sat next to me, my arm around her, her head resting on my shoulder. We silently watched the movie until she slowly sat up, looking at me. "Hiro...?" "Yes?"

(YOUR POV)
I slowly leaned forward. "I..." His eyes started to close, as well as mine did. I didn't finish my sentence, my eyes closing all the way, our lips connecting. His hand went to my side, my hand going to his shoulder. I felt as his tongue pressed onto mine.

(HIRO POV)
She tasted so sweet, pushing me for more. I wanted to stay that way for a while, but she pulled back. "W-w-w-we should sleep." "Yeah..." The next thing I knew, we were cuddled up on the couch, the movie off. "Goodnight, Hiro..." "Goodnight, (Y/N)."
"I love you." The words hung in the air like mist, my face turning pure red. " I love you, too..."

I know you were all waiting for that. Comment if I should go further c; *eyebrow dance* Sorry its short. Byebye!!