Chapter 9 The move

(HIRO POV)
I stared at (Y/N)'s mom, feeling a mixture of feelings. I quickly got off (Y/N), covering up myself with a pillow. "M-Mrs.-" "Save it!" She barked. "(Y/N)... you know better!" "I'm not a little kid anymore! I'm 17! I can choose what I want to do!" She stood up and hugged me, even though we were both completely in the nude. "I love Hiro, Mom, and I regret NOTHING!"

(YOUR POV)
I gripped Hiro's side, feeling really weak, covered in the white and warm liquid he released. (Sorry xD ) Hiro used one hand to grip the pillow and used his other to put his arm around me. My mother looked at us angerly, then sighed. "Fine. Run away from me. Your brother. Abandon us just like your father. Just go." Hiro and I both got dressed. My mother had set up a suitcase, which I gratefully used to fill it with clothes and my needs, including money. I left what I used to call home, holding Hiro's hand. "Where will we go...?" "We can crash at GoGo's." "Alright..."

(HIRO POV)
We arrived at GoGo's at 11:00pm, knocking on her door. She opened the door, looking ray tired, her hair messed up. "What are you two doing here...?" "Its a long story. Can we crash here?" "Sure, I guess.. but you're explaining this in the morning...." (Y/N) and I walked in, having her set down the suitcase. "There's a guest room down the hall... night..." GoGo sleepily went back to her room. I led (Y/N) to the room, curling up with her. We fell asleep quickly, drifting into DreamLand.

I'll write Another chapter tomorrow! I gtg! Hope you enjoyed! Byebye!