one -> arrival.

august 08, 2014

-

"my life was normal- until i came out that is.

the day was july nineteenth of twenty - thirteen. i had just turned sixteen a few days earlier.

i wasn't sure, growing up, if i really liked guys or if i was just curious. but then i met calum.

after calum, i knew. we were both sixteen, young and naïve. he was my best friend.

one day we had stolen some weed from my older brother, gotten stoned off our asses, and ended up making out for about two whole hours to halsey.

after that night i thought i was in love. i'd known calum since we were little.

and after experiencing my first with a boy i was completely and utterly whipped.

after a few weeks of calum and i hooking up, i told him that i loved him.

he laughed in my face. my best friend spoke in a devious voice to me, "i was just using you to get some, i'm not even gay- you thought we were close and that we were meant to be? you were just my little fucktoy."

i fell into a deep depression. calum was my only friend and since him i've had nobody.

one day i decided i didn't deserve to live here anymore. i downed an entire bottle of my brother's headache pills, then i woke up in the hospital.

that's all i remember. and now i'm here- parsons state insane asylum.

well, now you know my story.

-luke hemmings, 17"

doctor williams sighed.

"so, lucas- you're here on suicide attempt, special request from your mother for rehabilitation for your selective mutism?"

luke nodded.

"okay pal, i know the perfect roommate for you. he hates everyone and he probably won't talk to you once so you don't have a thing to worry about. it'll be the quietest room in the whole asylum." doctor williams laughed.

luke, unamused by the handsome doctor's joke, rolled his eyes.

"alright, come on buddy, room 111. this way," the doctor spoke, gesturing toward a hallway.

luke followed him to a dusty room, laying his eyes on the boy sitting in the bed opposite to the one he assumed would be his.

"mike, i'd like you to meet your roommate!" williams spoke, smiling widely.

this 'mike' boy scoffed, standing up and walking quickly toward the doctor.

"jesse, i specifically told you ignorant fucks i didn't want a roommate." he growled in doctor williams' face, punching the wall.

doctor williams frowned.

"now, michael, we've been over this. you're here under our care- you don't get to call the shots. and it's doctor williams to you."

"fuck off" michael spoke, turning his back to us and returning to his bed.

"um, have fun lucas! got to go!" doctor williams muttered, shoving luke into the room gently before slamming and locking the door behind him.

'fuck.' luke thought to himself.

--
author's note:

I'm rewriting this entire story because it was so shitty before. So here's the new and improved chapter one.

If you caught the fallout 4 refrences, I love you.

Also Jesse Williams because who doesn't want daddy ass Jackson Avery as your doctor?