Echo

Like waves that continued to lap at the shore, seeking to bring the very ground into it's embrace. A young woman struggled to maintain a grasp on her own sense of self. Her brow furrowed as the haunting voice belonging to the very one whom enslaved the woman so long ago. Deep down the woman already knew the owner of the voice could no longer harm her. That was one thing she knew for certain. As it was one of the things promised to her by the "Jedi Order". Protection. And yet even with the man planets away, the woman could not help to feel vulnerable. Feeble at the mere thought of his gaze upon her. In truth it had been years since the young lass was forced to meet the man's gaze. But she still felt helpless, could still recall the silent tears that would stream down her cheeks when he would draw near. Her body immediately breaking out in a cold sweat upon the memory. Forcing the young woman to open her almond shaped brown eyes. Worry evident upon the woman's gaze as her very heart felt as if it were to burst from her chest. And she hated it, hoping that after all these years she would have grown. Able to push pass that painful reality that was her childhood; but she couldn't shake it. No. Perhaps it was she who did not want to let it go.

Quietly the young woman rose from her bed, the grey fabric of the blanket clinging to her sweaty form. Positioning herself at the edge of her bed, the young girl's legs dangling over the edge. She found herself bringing her knees to her chest. Still visibly shaken by the past that continued to cling to her heels. It was his voice, his very exsistence that continued to ruin the young woman till this very day. She simply could not shake it. But then again she had become accustomed to the discomfort. The fact that the very man that enslaved her could seek revenge. That one day her relatively peaceful life upon Coruscant would be shattered. Leaving her a mere shell of the person she wished to be. A strong and powerful Jedi able to overcome all trials. Stand before death and smile at it. Knowing that the force would guide her through even her darkest of hours. And yet as of lately the woman had become unsure of her. But not only herself but the very will of the force itself. Did she truly belong here in the Jedi Temple? Or was she merely wasting the efforts of many Masters?

With this in mind the young woman rose to her feet; knowing that she could not remain in her room any longer. Knowing that eventually her Master would come looking for her. And did not wish to worry him the young girl stood. Quietly treading over to her in-room bathroom; her right hand finding the lightswitch on the wall nearby. The dim florescent glow illuminating the room, along with the young girl's features. Though the lack of sleep had indeed done a number on her. It could not hide the evident beauty beneath the strained expression upon her face. For staring at her back in the mirror was indeed a gorgeous young woman. Bearing a light tan complexion with almond shaped brown orbs. Brimming over with tears with the events of the night prior. With a deep sigh the woman then ran her fingers through the wavy reddish brown locks of hers. Deciding to get dressed and leave as soon as possible.

Grateful that her Master was abit more open-minded than most. And allowed her some creative freedom with her clothes, the young woman began to dress herself. Her outfit consisting of a sleeveless and sleek onyx colored dress which reached just around knee length. All the while sporting grey tights though ontop of them bracers which were strapped to her. With a pair of leather grey boots to pull the entire ensemble together. But one day the woman hoped would sport the trademark robes of a Jedi Master. As it was one of the few things she dreamed of. To be on his level. Yes. Wishing for the eyes of only one person in all of the Galaxy. One of the very reasons the woman would always pull herself together each day. As seeing his handsome face was enough to ease any pain that ached within her.  Gathering her thoughts and preparing herself for the day the woman darted out of her room. The looming hallways of the Jedi Temple envelope her. The walls lined with statues of past Jedi Masters. Their images a reflection of pure dedication to the Order. As even now these men and women were memorialized. Being looked upon as role models for others such as she.