Chapter 13

Maleeyah

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling this man was giving my body. I brought the freshly lit blunt up to my lips, taking a pull with my eyes remaining closed. As I exhaled, I could feel my stress melting off my body.

"You feeling better ma?" Karter said continuing to masasge my feet. I opened my eyes and smiled at you. I sat up and pecked lips surprising both of us.

"I hope I didn't over step my boundaries." I said blushing and looking away. He lifted my head by my chin turning it towards him.

"You good ma. I was surprised but I'm happy you did. I been wanting to kiss you since I first met you." He said flashing that perfect smile that made my under become wet. I smiled back and leaned in to kiss him again. When our lips touched I felt sparks shoot throughout my body. His hands cupped my face and deepened the kiss. When we parted my heart was racing and I was breathless. Our foreheads touched as we fought with our lungs to regain stable breathing. "You're going to be my wife one day." He whispered while stroking the side of my face. I smiled weakly at him and shook my head.

"I'm a broken and scared woman. Getting me to open up and give myself to you is going to be beyond hard. Secret service aint got nothing on the way my heart is protected." i said giving eye contact. he chuckled at my comment but i remained serious. I had to let him know this wasn't going to easy at all. He stopped chuckling and turned serious.

"I'm up for the challenge becasue i really think you're more than worth it. I don't care how long it takes, as long ass you willing to try I am." He said making sure I knew he was serious. I smiled then kissed him. Our make out session got interrupted by a loud banging at his door. Both of us instictly grabbed for our guns. "Stay here." He said getting up about to go towards the front door. I looked at him like he had three heads.

"I aint no soft ass ghetto bitch. I got a son at home so i aint gone leave my life in yo hands and wait for somebody to bust in here and spray my ass after they kill yo ass. No offense but I'm going to make sure we both good and I can go back to my baby tonight." I said getting up and walking past him with guns in both hands. He slightly pulled me back so he could get in front of me. I stood behind the wall out of view of the front door. He swung the door open with his finger on the trigger. There stood a Short slim brown skin girl with a small baby in her arms. Karter lowered his gun but I stayed alert.

"What are you doing here?" Karter whispered lowly trying to make sure I didn't hear I guess.
"I can't do this by myself anymore! I didn't make her by myself so you need to take some damn responsibility!" She semi yelled.
"Let's be real ma, she ain't my daughter. I smashed on da first night and I wrapped it up. You can't pull one on me like dat. Go find yo baby daddy." He said harshly. The girl started laughing.
"I'm looking at her bitch ass father! You will help me take car of her! Or would you like to rot away in prison instead? I know enough to send yo worthless ass away for a long time. Now you do have potions boo. You can be with me and be a happy family, take care of you're daughter and give me 16k a week or you can be somebody's bitch in prison. The choice is yours." She said sounding a little crazy. I couldn't see Karter's face but I could tell he was angry by the way his body tensed. She cocked a wicked smiled and shoved the baby in his arms.
"Now when do you want me to move in?" She said trying to step into the house. I decided to intervene and help him out. I put the guns away before I stepped out into view.
"Baby what's taking so long?" I said walking up behind Karter and rubbing my hand up his back. His body relaxed at my touch. He looked back at me and smiled weakly. I returned his smiled then turned to her. "Whose your friend?" She gave me a scowl before turning to Karter.
"You just can't keep it in your pants huh? You can't have all these hoes around our baby. Dismiss this hoe and anymore you have." She said with all seriousness. I thought it was funny how she was talking as if I wasn't standing there. I chuckled and blankly ignored her. This little girl was ready for problems that come with being on my shit list.
"Ooo baby who is this cutie?" I said taking the little girl out of his arms. I removed the blank from over her face to get a look at her. She looked exactly like Karter from her eyebrows down to her pouty lips. She seems to be sleeping peacefully through this noisy situation.
"Bitch give me my baby. Ain't nobody tell you to touch my damn daughter!" She yelled at me. I was really starting to loose my patience with her. I completely ignored her and walked in the living room. I checked to see if she was wet then laid her down on the sofa. The little girl was very beautiful and looked exactly like Karter. Even had his light brown eyes. Hearing footsteps, I turned to see both of them standing at the doorway.
"So you're claiming this is his child?" I asked looking at her.
"I'm not claiming a damn thing! That I his damn baby and this ain't none of yo damn business bitch!" She snapped at me. I chuckled at her immature behavior.
"Watch yo mouth lil girl. You ain't ready for the problem to mouth bout to create for you." I said shooting her a look. "Now if you would've just said yes you've known I was gone say I believe you." I swear I heard Karter's neck snap as he turned in my direction. He looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "Have you looked at this baby? She looks exactly like you. She even has your eyes." I said looking at him them the baby. He slowly walked over to me and leaned down to lookat the baby. I watched as his body relaxed and his face softened as he looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes and when her eyes landed on him a small smile spread on her infant face. He smiled slyly then looked at me and his face dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I hope this doesn't change anything between us." he sad with sadness in his eyes.

"Of course not. I have a son, who am I to get mad about something that was before me." I said smiling at him. He returned the smile and turned back to his daughter.

"Sorry to break up ya'll lil happy moment..well not really, but I hope ya'll don't thing ya'll gone play 'happy family' with my baby. And i hope you don't think ya'll gone be together cause he aint seeing his child if he aint with me." she said with a smirk on her face.

"I swea dumb hoes like you make all babymamas look bad. It aint about yo feelings or what yo' ass want no mo! It's about what's best for your child, and that would be to have both parents in her life. Ignorant bitches like you make me so happy i'm not a nigga cause I would've beat yo ass if you were my baby mama." I said getting angry.

"Boo whoo bitch! I'm her mother and I'm gone do what I wanna do. And if you feelin froggy bitch den jump wit yo stupid ass!" she said dropping the baby bag. I chuckled at her foolishness. She lucky her daughter is in here or I would be mopping the florr with her stupid ass.

"Baby don't push me. Yo daughter saving yo dumbass right now, but if you keep pushing me ima drag yo ass outside." i said calmly standing up. This lil girl is really testing me and today is not my day to be holy and turn the other cheek.

"I wanna see yo ass try it." she said taunting me. I was about to slap that smirk off her face until my phone interrupted me.  I grabbed my phone and saw Ni-Ni calling.

"Wassup boo." I said answering the phone. I saw Karter side eye me out my periferal.

"I need you to ride. We gotta handle yo boo stuff." she said on the other end.

"Bet meet you there." I said hanging up. "Bitch you lucky I got something to do or yo ass would be at Grady right now. I'll see you later babe." I said grabbing my things and kissing Karter passionately. "A lil something to hold on to until I get back." I smiled at him and tired to walk away but he grabbed me and pulled me into him.

"Will there be more when I see you again?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist,

"Of course boo." i said giving him one last peck before wlking away. "Yo time is comin bitch!"I scoffed as I walked past that irrelevant hoe.

"I'll be waiting hoe!" she sneered as I slammed the front door. That bitch just dont know what she just did to herself.