Chapter 5

After of Aden buying any and everything I thought was cute, against my better objections,he finally decided to head home. Jamere was bought anything Aden felt he needed or wanted. Aden wanted to drive to his house together but I didn't want to leave my car so he took Jamere's car seat and let me drive alone. He gave me the directions and a key to his house in case I get there first. While driving, I was able to fully evaluate what was happening. I had to admit Aden popping up today was convenient. I broke things off with Aree about two weeks ago. The thought of him brought back that heart breaking day.

Two weeks ago

I've officially been with Aree for 3 months and things were going great. The only problem we had was sex. We simply didn't have sex. That was because of me. I just couldn't bring myself to have sex with him. I didn't feel that connection with him. I did love him but I wasn't in love with him. We did other sexual things... well he did. He would play with my kitty and give me head but I never returned the favor. He never complained about it though, he always said I was worth the wait and when he was ready whenever I was ready. My class got cancelled and Jamere was with my mother for the night. I decided that I would surprise Aree and make tonight the night I give him what he's been waiting on. It was Friday so he was at home watching the Miami Heats game. I went home showered and put on this sexy referee costume Aree bought for me for whenever I was ready to take our relationship to that level. I found it funny that it was the Heats' colors. I looked over myself in the mirror. I stared at myself for a moment. I think I'm in love with Aree. All the signs are there I just didn't want to believe it. That man is slowly but surely taking my heart. I smiled at myself and put on a trench coat then headed out. I had a key to his place so when I got there I didn't knock. I opened the door with my key and closed the door quietly. I hung my trench coat on the coat rack and took a deep breath. There was no turning back now I thought to myself as I made my way to the living room. His TV came into view and sure enough the game was on. His back was to me so he still didn't know I was there. I started to walk towards him but was stopped by a female voice.

"Oooo daddy u taste so good. I love when u f*ck my mouth." the familiar voice said.

"Come get on daddy d*ck." Aree said in a low sexy voice. I walked closer and saw the nurse from the hospital where I had Jamere bent over naked in front of Aree. I watched as Aree had sex with her without a condom. I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe he was really doing this. It just seemed so surreal. I took a deep breath and got into bitch mode. I walked closer and blew the whistle that hunger around my neck. Aree and the girl jumped and look at me. Aree's face went from surprised to a 'I know I f*cked up' look.

"It's nice to know my man isn't at home alone sad about not getting any. And I was trying to surprise yo ass with this outfit, and tell u that I'm in love with your trifling ass. Guess it's my fault. I didn't know I wasn't on the schedule for this Friday. My dumb ass thought everyday was my day since I was your girl! " I said with tears streaming down my face. I stared in disgust at him. "Your a free man now Aree... guess I wasn't what you really wanted huh? " I snatched the necklace he gave me off my neck and threw it at him. I tried to leave but when I was about to open the front door he slammed it closed and grabbed me.

"Baby I know I fucked up but please don't leave me. I'm sorry please Maleeyah Baby your my heart. " he said turning me around to face him. I just stared into those beautiful eyes that use to make me melt. Now I saw no love in them. I gave him a look to let him know to let go of me and he did. I gave him one last look of pity and disgust before I walked out the door.

------------------------------------------

I snapped back to the present. Aree's been calling me everyday and sending me every gift possible. I've ignored everything he had done. I pulled up at Aden's house and partner in the drive way. I put in the code for the garage and got back in my car. Aden wanted me to park in his garage so that Tia wouldn't know I was here. I walked in the house and couldn't believe my eyes. He had pictures of me everywhere. It was mostly of me and him. I didn't know what to say or do. He had his love for me completely displayed for everyone to see. It made me feel bad for attempting to move on. I found Aden a room and made myself comfortable. I was tired and needed a nap. I took off my shoes and slid under the covers. I was sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. The feel of hands on my thighs woke me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes to see Aden straddling me. He stared down at me with so much desire I could feel it.