Chapter 18

Maleeyah POV

I opened the door with a smile only to have it drop right of my face to the floor.

"What is it that you want?" I said not caring to hide my attitude. She looked at me sideways before speaking.

"Is that anyway to speak to your big sister?" She said smiling.

"I don't have time for your games. Stop wasting my time and tell me why you came here or turn yo happy go lucky ass around." I said irritated.

"I can't just want to stop by and say hey to my little sister?" She said sweetly.

"Yeah if you got a different lil sister.  If I gotta ask you what you want again,  I'm gone beat da shit outta you." I said through clenched teeth. She knew I was dead serious by the look in my eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you." She said with soft eyes.

"About?" I questioned uninterested. I couldn't stand my sister. She made it her legacy to make my life a living hell. She was the oldest of us all and had a different mother.  Her mother was a druggy prostitute that got killed when she was 5. My mom had been in her life since she was 7. She loves my mother more than anything but despises me. I think it's because she was the only girl until I came along. But I really feel like that's a personal problem.  I didn't ask to be born nor did I ask to be a girl. She just mentally fucked up.

"I want to make amends with you. Can I come in?" She asked shifting her weight from one foot to the other.  I stepped to the side so she could pass me. She walked in and sat on the couch.  I raised my brow at her. ' Dis bitch just got real comfortable ' I thought as I closed the door.

"What the fuck miss sucks a lot doing here?" Redd asked side eyeing her. She moved in front of her.  "What chu doing here Super head...Deluxe edition?"

"My name is Diana." She snapped at Redd.

"Dick sucker say what? I couldn't hear you, take the dick out cha mouth for min." Redd said with a smirk. 

"Gone now, I ain't got time for kids, standing over there looking like TS Madison cross dressing ass." She said with a smirk.

"Bitch you wish you looked as good as da big dick bitch hunni. She got a better body, cuter face, she's smarter, got more money,  She may have sucked more sucks than you but at least she got paid. She living lovely in da chateau while you got dried nut on yo face with empty pockets. You need to step ya pussy up and ask Miss TS Madison for some advice because it's definitely not on!" Redd said laughing. I couldn't help but join. I love some TS Madison. The big dick bitch is to real for words.

"What da fuck ever ghetto hoe! I just wanted to patch things up with my sister. I wanted to start by coming clean about everything." She said looking at me.

"Leeyah you betta get this hoe before I drag this Lexis Texas knock off out this bitch by ha two front teeth and make her see Jesus!" Redd said kicking get heels off. I knew Redd would be my sister's ass with no problem but I don't want the lecture from my mother that's sure to come.

"Redd baby calm down. Diana please say what you came to say so you can leave." I said stepping in front of Redd.

"I forgot you're a dyke. I always knew y'all were fucking.which one of y'all are the man? " She scoffed. I raised my eyebrow at her. She knows I hate ignorant people. Making racist, sexist, or nasty comments because someone is gay or different is beyond stupid.

"I know dis bitch-" I was interrupted by Redd turning me around and passionately kissing me. Our tongues danced together as she ran her fingers through my wavy hair. She pulled back and all I could do was look at her.

"And if we are fucking? Not everybody sucks dick for a living like you! People like you ate the reason the world is so fucked up now! Instead of making slick compliments at your sister be happy she's doing something with her life. So what if she likes girls, she's happy and that's what you should be worried about. You wanna call her a dyke but this dyke has her shit together. She's almost done with medical school, she owns multiple business, and she still finds time to be a great mother daughter and friend. Yet you wanna make amends with your little sister? You started of shitty boo." Redd snapped. Diana hung her head in shame.

"I admit I was wrong but I'm working on myself. I just want to start over you know, with a clean slate.  So I decided to tell you that there's a possible Addison is Aden's daughter."

What do you guys think? I know it's sort short but I had to leave a cliff hanger! I told you it was much more drama in store. I haven't even stratched the surface.  Vote and comment!
Plz plz plz plz plz
HugsNkisses❤❤