Chapter 21

Sweets&Michael in MM.

Aden POV
I was in the pool playing with Maleeyah, Redd, Andrew, Micheal, Sweets and some extra people I don't really know. I know I went to high school with them but I just couldn't remember their names. We were playing chicken so Sweets was on my neck, Redd on Micheal's, and Maleeyah on Andrew's. Maleeyah was trying to get Sweets to fall but Sweets was giving her a run for her money. Somehow during this process they ended up making out. All the men and some watched in awe.
"Y'all bitch bout to make me cum on my husband's neck! Stop that sexy ass kissing!" Redd damn near moaned.
"You know ion mind you cumin on me baby." Michael said revealing his Spanish accent. He was about 6ft tall, tan skin, dark brown eyes and looked well Columbian. Redd blushed and looked away.
"I know y'all asses getting all hot in heavy cuz I feel my damn neck heating up! Ion like this best friend you gotta get off my neck before I forget you best friend." My brother said only half way joking. Both girls giggled before getting down.
"Y'all might as well go in da house and fuck." I whispered to Sweets once she was down.
"You jealous baby?" She asked pressing her body to mine.
"Hell yeah I am." I said grabbing her waist. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.
"You shouldn't be...as long you claim this pussy before she does." she said giggling while trying to get down. I kept her in place with one hand while using my other to lightly brush her pearl. She bite down on her bottom lip to suppress the moan that was in her throat. I applied more pressure as I rubbed her through her bikini. Maleeyah came over to us and just stared at me for a moment. I was about to say something but she shook her head. She pressed her body to Sweets back, before sliding a finger inside her.
"Shit." Sweets hissed in pleasure.
"You gotta be quiet babe." I said looking her in the eyes. She leaned down and started kissing me, while Maleeyah slid in another finger.
"Wet and tight." Maleeyah said kissing her neck. Thank God all the kids are sleep or gone because I wouldn't know how to explain this. Maleeyah must've picked up pace because Sweets started moaning in my mouth. I grabbed Maleeyah's waist pulling her as close as possible. I slipped my hand in her bikini and she didn't stop me. I came to the conclusion that Maleeyah must be drunk. She wouldn't be doing this with people around and with me at that. We just had a conversation about no sexual advances and just coparenting. I slid two fingers inside of enjoying the feeling of her walls tighten around me. She leaned more on Sweets and moaned. Maleeyah whispered something in Sweets ear that I couldn't hear. Sweets nodded then looked at me smirking. When Maleeyah pushed my hand away and both of them started disappearing under water I got an idea of why they were about to do. As much as I would love to let this happen I knew I shouldn't.
"Woah now. I think y'all ha to much to drink." I said pulling them both up. They both pouted at me. "C'mon, let's go in da house." I said getting out of the pool. I helped them both out then wrapped a towel around each of them. They both kept giggling as we went into Maleeyah's room. They sat on the bed and looked at me. I was standing in the door way.
"Why you over there? You don't want both of us?" Maleeyah said running her hands up Sweets body. I bit my bottom lip trying my hardest not to jump in the bed with them. My third leg was telling me to take them up there but my mind was saying do the right thing. I sighed and ran my hand over my face.
"I do trust me but that's not a good idea. Y'all drunk af. Ima take Sweets home so both of y'all can sleep this shyt off." I said looking between them.
"But I don't wana go." Sweets whines.
"Fine you can sleep in one if the guest rooms." I said kind if mad. I'm gone have to take one hell of a cold shower.
"Naw she sleep wit me." Maleeyah said pulling Sweets on top of her.
"Iight." I say leaving the room after shutting the door. I ain't got time to make thinks worse for myself. I checked on Aden before going back down stairs. Everybody was gone and Andrew was cleaning up.
"You need help?" I ask watching him tie trash bags.
"Nah, I'm good. I thought you'll be up there in heaven." he laughed.
"Shyt I wish, but I know I shouldnt. They're both drunk af and me and Maleeyah just got back on good terms. Ion trying to fuck that up." I said honestly. He looked at me weirdly.
"Nigga who are you? Da Aden I know would been fucking da shyt outta both up them like no tomorrow." I couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Me and Leeyah had a talk and we're finally on the same page. We're friends again. Ion got time to fuck that up." I said happily.
"Well that's good. Y'all can finally co-parent efficiently." he said wiping the counter. I nodded in agreement.
"I'm bout to hit the sheets." I said stretching.
"You need some lotion bruh?" Andrew said laughing.
"Fuck you bitch!" I said flipping him off. I walked to my room. Guess it was time for that cold shower.