Chapter 6

I walked out the back door to the backyard. Aden walked in between us until we made it to the backyard. I walked into the middle of the yard and turned around. Tia put her hair in a messy bun. I wanted patiently for her to take off her heels and get ready. The wind blew lightly but deadly considering it was freezing outside. She slid her heels off and Aden tossed her a pair of socks and sneakers. I looked at him weirdly.

"She left them over here one day." He said looking at me.

"I'll be living here after I kick this bitch ass." She said tying her shoes. I smirked

at her comment.

"Even if you do kick my ass you won't be in this bitch. He will never stop fucking with me. Especially since I got his son." I said making eye contact with her.

"We will see bitch. " she said as she finished lacing up her shoes. She stood up and we squared up. She was slowly coming towards me.  I stood still waiting for her to get close enough.  She didn't have to get to close because her arm span was longer than mine. She swung and I dodged it. As I dodged it I stepped forward and swung. I hit her in her left jaw. She quickly returned with a hit to my left jaw. We were going toe to toe the entire first round. I have to admit the crazy bitch can fight.  I stood up from the chair I was sitting in so I could square up for the next round. She got into her fighting stance and we began.  I was really tired of fighting this bitch so I decided to end it.  I guess she felt the same because she tried to rush me.  I side stepped and hit her in her right jaw.  I grabbed the back of get neck and forced get face to connect with my knee a couple if times. I pulled her back by her neck causing her to fall on her back. I stalled her and began to go to work on her face. I must've blanked out because the next thing I remember was Aden pulling me off her.  My hands were covered in blood. I looked down and saw her face covered in blood. I thought I killed her until she coughed and slowly rolled over.

"Go wash up ma. " Aden said pushing me in the house. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, stripped out of my clothes and put them in the trash. I put on a Nike sweat suit. I checked on Jamere before returning outside. Aden was sitting at the table doctoring on Tia.

"Aden I just don't understand why you don't want to be with me. We've been friends since middle school nobody knows you better than me. We go perfect together. " Tia said sounding like she was on the verge if tears.

"Tia I look at you as my best friend and nothing more.  My hearts not in it." He said putting things back into the first aid kit.

"You looked at me as something more all those nights I was sucking your dick when she wouldn't. Or when I would let you fuck me when she had business to handle or was to tired to take care of your needs.  I'm tired of being your booty call. I'm good enough to make you happy but only in her shadow? I love making you happy but I won't do it behind closed doors no more." By the time she was finished she was on her knees unzipping his pants. I wanted to go out there and beat her ass some more but I wanted to see what he was gone do.

"Tia chill with that shit, my girl in there with my son." He said slightly pushing her away. It really didn't seem like he wanted her to stop.

"Knowing miss perfect she in there finding the perfect outfit abd doing her hair and she has to check on the baby. I got enough time to make you come baby." After her last words she took him in her mouth. He didn't resist at all. He started moving his hips and placed his hand on the back of her head. I stood there in awe. I couldn't believe he would do this while I'm in the house. I couldn't believe this was going on and I didn't know it. I turned away and went to the room Jamere was in.  I'm so happy decided to bring his car seat in. I placed him in the car seat carefully so I didn't wake him. I grabbed his baby bag along with my things. I quietly walked down the stairs. I took one last glance his way. He now had his back to the door and was fucking Tia from the back. Now I wished I never looked back. I left the house and got into my car. God I'm so happy I didn't leave my car at the mall. As I was pulling out of his driveway a single tear rolled down my cheek. I made a promise to my self that would be the last tear I ever cry over a man. I'm tired of being good but still getting hurt. From this point forward I'm only writing about my son and myself. Hope the world is ready for the bitch that it has now created.

I don't usually write and comment but I thought it might be time to start. Lol. i know I need to update some more as and I most definitely will 've updating more often I was just stuck for a bit. But vote comment and you should check out my other book dangerous thug love.