Chapter 12

3 days later...
Maleeyah
I laid on the couch on my stomach with my feet in the air. The boys went out for some father son bonding so I was stuck in the house with nothing to do. I strolled down my Instagram timeline occasionally liking an infamous quote or cute picture. I was watching a twerk video when a text came through.
Karter😍😍-Hey beautiful
Me-Hello
Karter😍😍-Wyd? Can I c u 2day?
I paused and thought for a minute. Do I want to see him? I don't usually mixed business and pleasure but that man was too sexy. He makes me just want to lick him. I had nothing to do and I did want to get out the house. Chilling once could hurt right?
Me-Sure...wat r we doin so ik wat to wear
Karter😍😍-I wanted to keep it simple we can chill at my house...I got a pool bar xbox playstation food weed pretty much everything u could want.
Me-Bet...give me an hour n I'll b knocking at ur door llh
Karter😍😍-N I'll b waiting beautiful😘
I smiled at the emoji and got up to hop in the shower. I lotion my body after drying off. As I finished, Aden walked through my bedroom door. I rolled my eyes at him as he stared at my body.
"You don't know how to knock?" I said snapping him back to reality.
"My bad it's a habit" he said shaking his head lightly. "You going out?" He said finally looking at my face.
"Yeah." I said walking to my closet. I kept it short. Aden was nosy and he didn't like the idea of me dating. Well at least not if it was a man.
"You going on a date?" He asked nervously. He scratched the back of his neck while looking at me. I looked at him for a moment. I chuckled loudly. I could tell he was silently praying I said no.
"No I'm just going to chill with a friend." I said pulling out a pair of men's black cargo shorts, red bandeau, and a white Ralph Lauren Polo button down short sleeve with a red horse. I looked over myself in the mirror. I tied the shirt in a knot in the front while Aden watched me.
"You should wear the white Gucci half jacket I had made for you instead of the shirt. That way you could wear the red and white Gucci boxers."Aden said walking behind me. I smiled at him and went into my closet. I changed my outfit like he said and was completely satisfied with the results. I always loved when Aden dressed me. He always made me look and feel good in what I was wearing. I swear I could wear a garbage bag and he could make me feel like I'm wearing Vera Wang. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Aden was standing behind me. I jumped when I felt his arms around my waist then quickly submitted in his arms. As much as I didn't want to admit it, it felt wonderful to be in his arms again. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes escaping reality and enjoying this moment. I exhaled deeply then opened my eyes. Aden was looking at me through the mirror. His eyes burned with so much love that I could feel it pouring over my body. I wanted to jump in his arms and forget everything that happened but the pain I felt wouldn't allow me to. I looked in those beautiful eyes again before pulling myself out of his embrace. Aden exhaled out of frustration before turning me towards him.
"Why are you denying your feelings? I know you're still in love with me, but you just won't allow yourself to be with me." He said looking at me. I remained silent and looked down at the floor. He was absolutely right but I would never admit that to him. He hurt me beyond the point of no return. He easily threw away what we build for a quick lay. In my eyes he doesn't deserve to feel the joy of having his family back. He should've appreciated his family when he had us. I exhaled deeply and prepared to end this.

"Aden I still love you, I will always love you. You're the father of my son. Without you my baby wouldn't be here. But I AM NOT in love with you anymore. YOU fucked up! YOU broke my heart! YOU shattered any of the hopes your son had of having a two parent with his REAL parents! I don't think you understand how much you truly hurt me. I waited for you! Yeah I had another realtion ship after I had Aden but i never had sex with him. Because my dumb ass had my head to far up your ass to give myself to anybody in that way! And how do you show your appreciation? You go and fuck your best friend the day we reconnect! Also the day you found out she had been keeping you from me and you had a fucking son! So I'm sorry if I don't want to give myself to the person who made me into this cold heartless bitch I am today!" I said filled with so much rage but hurt overall.

"You're right I did fuck up. I admit my faults. But a part of me didn't believe you waited for me. A part of me didn't believe Aden was my son. That's why I did what I did. I just felt like it was payback. I felt like you could've tried a little harder to find out what happened to me. A part of me still doesn't believe you waited. Maleeyah you're sexy as fuck. You're exotic, and you're every nigga's dream. Why would you wait?" He said maintaining eye contact.

"The same real I was faithful to yo dumbass! You don't think I know you had so many of yo homeboys 'try' me to see if I would fuck. Hell if the ones you didn't ask tried me to, and I shut all them niggas down. I loved you! I only wanted you! But I guess you knew yo cheating ass didn't deserve me. I know about those other bitches you were fucking. But I still was your ride or die! I was the one bailing you out, making sure your lawyer was paid, making sure yo niece didn't want for anything, put money on your brother's book! I did everything you would forget to do without one complaint. Do you know how many times your rivals came to me trying to get me to turn?! Or how I been threatened and offered deals by the feds more than you can count! I was willing to sit behind bars for yo selfish ass! You know what maybe you would likt to know that the last time I had sex with a man was with yo ass! But that won't be for long because you don't deserve that kind of honor!" Tears were streaming down my face at this point. I grabbed my keys and wallet before storming out. I could hear him calling after me but I ignored him as I once again drove away from him...never looking back.

Short I know but I promise the others will be longer. Sorry about taking so long I've had a lot going on but I look forward to your feedback! Please comment!