💗Four💗

Brookes head was a mess. All that she could think over was the kiss that she had with Tom. She knew that it shouldn't of happened he was her teacher. She knew that nothing more could happen. She knew that she kicked him but Brooke didn't want to go there. She felt as if she would be the one to get in trouble if anyone found out. She already felt unwanted and felt as if Simon didn't want her there and it killed her. She missed her mum and wishes that she could see her again but she knew that there was a reason that she was there living with her dad and not her mum and she knew that she needed to try and deal with it even though it was hard. Brooke knew that whether or not she liked it that she was there and she had to find a way to except it.

Charley stood in the kitchen with Simon. She and Rosie her breakfast and sighed as she looked to Simon and smiled "we need to talk over Brooke, she isn't herself at all" Charley said as Simon looked to her and sighed "don't worry Charley, she is being a teenager that's it" he said as Charley looked to him and rolled her eyes "it's more than being a teenager Simon, she isn't eating and I can't remember the last time that she did, I'm worried over her" she said as he looked to her and smiled "don't. She's acting out for attention. She is my daughter and I know how to deal with her. You don't need to get involved" he said as Charley looked to him and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed over how he treated it. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she left with both Rosie and Brooke.

***

Brooke was standing in the corridor. She saw Tom and sighed. She wanted to ask him what the kiss meant for them but she was too scared. She didn't think she could handle being rejected. She knew that Tom was a respected member of staff and she couldn't ruin that for him.

Brooke smiled as Charley walked over to her. "Do you fancy going for some food tonight? Me, you and Rosie. She wants some big sister time" Brooke smiled and nodded "yeah I love being with the cutie" "goodie!"

Charley watched as Brooke walked off. She was using tonight as a tester. To see if she was right about Brooke. She knew that she needed to be there for Brooke as Simon was more focused on his career.

***

Tom sat in the classroom. Brooke walked in and smiled. "Mr Clarkson, can we talk?" She asked as Tom looked up. He smiled "of course. What's up?" He asked. Brooke sighed and looked at her. "When we kissed, did it mean anything? Because it's baffling me."

Tom knew that Brooke would want answers. He sighed. He didn't know what his relationship with Brooke was. He was the teacher and she was the student, whatever he wanted to happen, couldn't. He had to maintain professionalism.

But would it work the way he wanted? Could he keep himself from falling for Brooke?