Chapter 1

Credits to God's Quiz as there are slight scenes about medical terms that I used in here but I changed it a bit for my characters.

Trigger Warning, Slight Mention of Rape

"Yah, wake up brat," Hongjoong said as he kick lightly at the bundle on the bed. The said bundle only let out a groan and refuses to wake up as he pull up the blanket up until his forehead, only making his hair visible.

Hongjoong huffed before he smirked and yanked the blanket off, tossing it on the ground as he crouched down, took a deep breath and screamed his lungs out.

"JEONG YUNHO WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Argh!!" Yunho screamed and jumped out of his skin that he fell to the floor at the other side of the bed with a loud thud, his hand pressing hard on his abused ear.

"Do you have to wake me up like that hyung?!" Yunho said as he sat up from the floor, pouting at the older while rubbing his sore side.

"I did it nicely at first, but you didn't wake up. We're about to be late so this is the only method I knew that will wake you up. Go shower. I'll give you 20 minutes or you will have to go by bus. Your choice," Hongjoong said shrugging his shoulders and walk out of the room without waiting for the younger's reply.

"No! Wait for me hyung!!" Yunho said as he quickly got up from the floor, fetching his towel and rushing to his attached bathroom in his room.

Hongjoong smirk as he heard the sound of Yunho's bathroom door shut loudly before he glance at the wall-clock in the living room.

"6.30. Enough time for breakfast."Hongjoong said to himself while heating the pan to cook some bacon and eggs for himself and Yunho.

Hongjoong is humming lightly while putting the bacon and eggs on the plates and is about to put the plates on the table when he hears Yunho screaming in the room and refrain himself from laughing out loud as he sits at the table and waits for Yunho to come out of his room.

"I can't fucking believe you hyung! How can you do this to me?!" Yunho said as soon as he was out of his room, pointing out his index finger at Hongjoong as he walked to their kitchen. Hongjoong, who is already used to Yunho's over dramatic reaction, only tilts his chin to the chair on his opposite side.

Yunho huffed but sat on the chair nonetheless, with his mouth in a pout before he made sure that his sleeves were securely over his fingers before he pulled his bacon and eggs' plate a little bit more towards him and grabbed the fork with his sweater paws.

"If I don't do it, we will be late for real with no breakfast and I don't want to hear you whining because you're fucking hungry while we're in the meeting," Hongjoong said as he calmly eat his breakfast while glancing at the pouty puppy who keeps poking the eggs a little bit more aggressive than usual before picking it up and shove it into his mouth.

"and can't you trust your hyung a bit more Yunho ah?" Hongjoong said as he eyed Yunho's sweater paw hand grabbing the fork.

Yunho tilts his head as he shoves another piece of bacon into his mouth. "Whatchu mean, hyung?"

"Eat with your mouth close brat!" Hongjoong said as he made a gesture to poke Yunho in the eye with his fork. "That. The sweater paws. I don't mind if you read me Yunho ah. I don't have anything to hide anyway."

Yunho then looks down at his right hand that is currently holding his fork and blinks, "Ah, it's becoming a habit, hyung, not because I don't want to accidentally read you or anything."

Hongjoong nod his head.

"and I prefer this way because what if I see that you masturbated last night or in the morning while you shower or something? I don't need that the first thing in the morning." Yunho said and before he could do anything, Hongjoong already was on his feet, lurched forward and flick Yunho on the forehead. Hard.