Chapter 3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Here is my valentine's gift for you guys! XOXO

Yunho gasps and opens his eyes as Yeosang pulls him away from the body. "Time's up." Yeosang said while Yunho took a few deep breaths and blinked several times.

"Holy fuck! He f-fell from the cliff because of them!" Yunho said as soon as he got his bearing back.

"Who?" Hongjoong said making Yunho jump before turning around, his hand on his chest. "When did you guys get here??" Yunho said, his eyes wide looking at Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Jongho and even Mingi.

"Right after you touch Mr.Kang." Yeosang said.

"Well? Who are they? You aren't making this up right?" Mingi said, curious about it but also skeptical about this whole supernatural thing.

Yunho actually growled while glaring at Mingi, making the detective hold both of his hands in the air, retreating for now. Yunho huffed, "The head village, Jo Jaedong and two others. I've yet to meet the other 2 but they are the same one in Jaedong's memories."

"Jaedong's nephew was there too. He was with Mr.Kang in the forest talking about how Minseok, Jaedong's nephew's name, wanted to live with Mr.Kang instead of his uncle. Then the other 4 came with weapons in their hand." Yunho continues and Seonghwa perks up at the mention of weapons. "Weapons? What weapons?" Seonghwa asked.

"Shovel, pipe, broomstick and a bat. Mr.Kang told Minseok to run and hide somewhere and he stopped Jaedong from running after Minseok." Yunho said.

"Hide where?" Jongho asked and Yunho pouts, shaking his head. "I don't know. Mr.Kang didn't say it but I think it's a safe place for Minseok to hide whenever he wants to hide from his uncle." Yunho said as he played with his sweater paws. "They yelled at Mr.Kang to leave that town or they will report him to the police, saying that he raped Minseok and Mr.Kang refused so he ran and ended up at the cliff."

"They pushed him?" Jongho asked and Yunho shook his head. "No, Mr.Kang slipped because they kept going near Mr.Kang and threatened him to leave the town. Sangie pulled me away as soon as Mr.Kang fell on the rock and broke his spine." Yunho said and the others nod their heads.

"Okay then, I'll try to find something about Mr.Kang's place as they are very determined to sell it."Seonghwa said and Hongjoong went to Yunho and suddenly pinch his ear from his hoodie making Yunho had to bend down a little as Hongjoong pulled him.

"OW! ow ow ow! Hyung?! Let go! It hurts! Why are you pinching me??" Yunho said as he try to break away from Hongjoong yet the older didn't let him go. "You haven't eaten any lunch and yet you go and use your ability! If Yeosang wasn't there I'm sure you will touch the body longer than 30 seconds!" Hongjoong said before letting Yunho go and Yunho caress his ear, pouting.

"I was waiting for you, hyung! You said that you'll order some food and I just can't get the case out of my head.." Yunho said, his pout becoming more prominent and Mingi had to avert his eyes from looking at Yunho because the doctor seems too similar to a kicked puppy and it's making Mingi feel like kissing the pout away.

"You said that you'll only be gone for a bit to order but I was waiting for about half an hour! What did you do that long? Making out with Hwa hyung??" Yunho said and Hongjoong widen his eyes and check the hoodie if there are holes on it or not.

Yunho blinks when Hongjoong pull his hoodie and pat it while Seonghwa looks red in the face. Yunho smirk and turn to Hongjoong, "Did you?!" Yunho said and Hongjoong coughs. "What?! No! Don't play around brat!" Hongjoong said and he quickly step aside when Yunho try to hug him, his long sleeves pulled until his elbow, exposing his arms.