Chapter 14

HA! Finally an update! WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!!

"Useless piece of shit. Good riddance now that you're dead. I guess I have to do it with my own hands. I should've known he would be useless. Just you wait, Jeong Yunho. I will get rid of you just like how I get rid of your parents."

--

"Baby! Wait up! The rides won't go anywhere! Baby!" Mingi shouted as Yunho had already ran around like a child excitedly before he stopped and turned around, waving at Mingi. "Min! I wanna ride that one first!" Yunho said excitedly while pointing to his right but he quickly retracted his hand when someone walked by him. Mingi looked over to where the doctor had pointed and gaped as he rushed to him.

"Uhm.. That one..? Really baby?" Mingi said as he paled a bit. Yunho nodded vigorously before he realized Mingi had gone pale. "Min? Are you alright?" Yunho said as he went up to Mingi and pressed a hand on his forehead and frowned. "No fever. What's wrong Min?" Yunho said, tilting his head at Mingi and Mingi laughed nervously.

"It's just... Uhm.. I'm.. Uh..." Mingi stuttered, blushing hard. Yunho tilted his head before he looked over to the ride that he wanted to go first. 'Haunted Ride' it wrote right on top of the entrance and Yunho finally remembered after a few moments of thinking. "Oh, Min. It's okay! It won't be that scary!" Yunho said and Mingi bit his lips, frowning and still didn't quite trust Yunho's words.

"I don't know.. I really don't like scary things.." Mingi mumbled as he eyed the entrance to the ride. Yunho pouted. "Come on Min!! Pleaseeee? Pleaaaaassseeeeeee?" Yunho whined, tugging Mingi's shirt. Mingi sighed and shook his head. "Fine. If anything happens to me, I'm blaming you." Mingi huffed before he took Yunho's hand and walked together to the entrance of the ride.

"You'll be fine!!" Yunho said, bouncing as they wait for their turn.

--

"I'll be fine? Really baby? I feel like dying. Am I dying?" Mingi said and coughed right after they walked out of the ride. Yunho rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's antics. "It's not even scary. I was expecting more from it." Yunho said, pouting, making Mingi gaped at him. "NOT EVEN SCARY?? ARE YOU FOR REAL?" Mingi said and coughed again, making Yunho stop pouting and look at him in worry. "Let's get some drinks. You need to rehydrate your throat. You didn't stop screaming for the whole ride." Yunho said, running his hand down on Mingi's back slowly as the latter glared at him.

They went to get drinks and Yunho was finally able to console his pouting detective boyfriend by letting the latter pick their next ride. They had fun for the whole day, trying every ride that they could and playing every game until they went for one last ride at the ferris wheel before going back home.

"Oh wow. It's beautiful." Yunho said as he looked at the view while Mingi was staring fondly at Yunho rather than the view outside of their gondola. Mingi smiled and took Yunho's hand, making Yunho look over to him and blushed when Mingi kissed his hand. "Did you have fun today?" Mingi asked and Yunho gave him the most blinding smile ever, nodding his head.

"I did. Thank you Min. I've always wanted to come here." Yunho said softly and Mingi kissed his forehead.

"I know. That's why I brought you here."

"Huh? How did you know? Did hyung tell you?"

"No, I saw you scrolling about amusement parks a while ago on your phone."

"Oh okay." Yunho said, blushing a bit because he thought he had been subtle about it. Mingi laughed seeing Yunho's red face and pinched the red cheeks. "Why are you blushing?" Mingi said as Yunho whined because Mingi is still playing with his cheeks. "Cush I thought I wash being shubtle." Yunho slurred as Mingi pulled and pushed his cheeks.