Chapter 2

"Huh. The cliff is much lower than I thought." Yunho said as soon as they reached the cliff.

There are rocks under the cliff and Yunho went there with the others following him. "Unless you fall head first, it would be hard to die from that height." Yunho said as he tilted his head up to see the not so high cliff.

Jongho and Seonghwa nod their heads but Mingi doesn't and it somehow makes Yunho frown a bit. No one dared to ignore him, they will always give some kind of reply, verbally or not but Mingi is downright ignoring him and it annoys the hell out of him.

"Excuse me? Shouldn't you at least give some kind of response towards my comments earlier?" Yunho said, glaring a bit at Mingi who is looking over the rocks and the cliff.

"I'm not here to entertain you or play around. I said so myself earlier didn't I?" Mingi said without looking at Yunho as he walked away from him to investigate the area around.

"I'm not playing around though.. He was nice when I was in pain before but is an absolute horror when I'm fine.." Yunho huffed to himself and pouted.

Yunho then went to Jongho and Seonghwa as he saw the frown latched on their face. "What's wrong?" Yunho asked as he stood near Jongho and Seonghwa tilted his chin a bit making Yunho turn around and see what Seonghwa was pointing at.

There is a tent a few meters away from the rock but it is at the opposite side from the only way in and out of the place.

"Why did he go that way? The head was headed to the tent," Seonghwa said as he pointed to the tent, "But the way out is at the opposite side of the tent."

"If he desperately wanted to get out and get some help when he could no longer walk, he should've headed to the exit, so why did he head to the tent instead..?" Jongho continues and Yunho silently takes in the information.

--

They were walking in the town to find some information when they spotted a man chopping a chicken at his yard so they went to him to ask about Kang Josik. Yunho whimpered when a sudden pain weaved through his head after he spotted the man's face clearly. His sweater paw reflectively went to his temple trying to tame down the pounding headache.

"Pup? You okay? Should we go back?" Seonghwa said as he grabbed Yunho's arm when he found the younger one stumbled a bit. Yunho shook his head, "N-no. I'm fine. It's just that I saw that man in the man's memory back at Mr. Kang's house." Yunho mumbled and Seonghwa widened his eyes. "Really pup? Give me the details later alright?" Seonghwa said and Yunho nodded his head.

"Hello, excuse us but we are police and trying to take some information about Mr. Kang Josik. What can you tell us about him?" Jongho said as Mingi glanced towards Yunho but didn't say anything and went to Jongho to interrogate the man.

"Hm, he didn't really talk to any of us in this town so it's a bit sceptical when you police said that he is one of this town residents." The man said, a slight disgusted frown on his face.

"Well, the sign on your door told us that you are the head of this town, so you must have encountered him in the town a few times." Mingi said and the man deflates a bit before sitting down on the chair.

"Well yes, I did but he won't even open the door when I went to see him and he wouldn't even come out of his house when it's day time. From what I heard from the others in this town, he seems to only come out at night."

"Only at night?"Seonghwa said as Yunho stood behind the detective while staring at the head village.

"Yes, whenever we caught him, it would be at night and he would run away."