SAVED-

Louise's pov-

No I couldn't trust him, so before school ended I decided to go for a 'walk', I'm done being humiliated and I'm done being bullied...

IM DONE!!!

Harry's pov-

Last module I noticed that Louise was gone, not in this class, but she usually was. I was kind of worried so I excused myself from the class to go to get a 'drink'.

I walked down the lonely corridors and heard crying coming from the janitors closet. I walked in there and saw that it was Jelian crying.

She was a girl from our class.

"What the hek, why are you crying?" I asked.

"I was her best friend and I d...ditched her to be with the popular kids and n..no..now she is committing..."she stuttered.

"Committing suicide" she finished.

Who the hell would be committing suicide, I asked myself.

"Who??" I asked.

"L...Louise"

"What the fuck, why didn't you stop her!?" I yelled.

She just kept crying and crying.

"Uggghh" I slammed the door open with my fist.

"Where is she!?" I asked shouting.

"I think she I..is at the par...k" she said trying to breath.

I just ran, I ran as fast as I could!

Is it too late? I asked myself. NO! ITS NOT, ITS NOT.

I ran out of the school gates and saw the PE students watching me curious. The park was just around the corner so I sprinted towards it.

I stopped to see where Louise would be.

"Fuck" I saw her with a knife and she was about to stab herself.

Louise's pov-

This was it, my endless dream, about to begin....

Or not...

I felt strong arms around my waist and looked up.. It was Harry, Harry Styles.

"Don't you dare!" He yelled pulling the knife out of my hand.

He started crying. He hugged me and kept on hugging me.

"Let go" I started crying.

"Never" he said crying still.

"Never in a million yea-" He said but his words faded away.

Harry's pov-

I saved her! Guilt ran through my body. Shivering me to the bone,

'I almost killed her' I thought. 'She was gonna die and.. And it would've been my fault!' I started to cry and... I never cry.

She fainted in my arms, I carried her into the cubby house in the park and let her lay down on my lap.

She was beautiful, her gorgeous green eyes always sparkled in the sun.

I bullied her. I hurt her. I hurt everyone because I needed to take the pain from home and blame it on someone else.

WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT! I was filled with guilt and pain and every time I looked at her there on my lap sleeping, I would cover my face with my hands. IM SUCH AN IDIOT!

I leaned over to check if Louise was okay and her eyes started to flicker open.

Louise's pov-

My eyes we're flickering open when I saw that I was in a box of wood?

Wait no, I opened my eyes fully and saw I was in the local park's cubby house, with.... With Harry!

"Harry!" I said out loud.

"Are you okay!?" I faintly heard him say.

"Where's the knife?" I asked him.

"Its gone" he hugged me "your not doing anything stupid ever again, your amazing, you can't hurt yourself!"

"Leave me alone Harry!" I yelled whilst climbing down the ladder.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up.

"Don't leave, we need to talk, please"

"You don't have an explanation, you ruined my life, you hurt me and verbally abused me, sorry is not gonna fix it! Okay?"

"Can you please just let me talk?" He held my hand but I pulled it away like a little girl.

"Fine" I sniffled.

"I had-still have problems at home. He started "and my parents are always working and they hate me, they a..abused me.I never meet my cousins, grandparents or family, I have big family problems...when I saw you lonely I thought that I would choose someone to take my anger out on... And I chose you.I was really stupid and when I saw your cuts on your wrist and your diary thoughts, I was really guilty then I heard from your ex-friend Jelian and she told me you were gonna..."He explained when I stopped him.

"Please don't." I looked down sadly.

I know I was going to k..kill, you know and I shouldn't have even thought about it, but I wanted to end my agony, my pain!

"I sprinted here and saw you and ran to stop you, when you fainted. I am so sorry! I...I was so dumb I was... I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I have to go" I answered.

He sat there and I left him, I felt sorry for him and kind of guilty.

Stop it Louise, he hurt you, he gets what he deserves!

I walked home, I need a break and when I looked back Harry was walking back to school. I needed someone, someone to hug, mum was at work... No one to support me after this...

"Harry! I need you!' I yelled closing my mouth quickly.

He turned around and I ran to him, I was tempted, his dimples, his strong voice, his everything. I ran to him and hugged him... For a long time and I started to feel weak and I cried.

"Louise, wha-" he was stopped by me when I said that I needed someone's support and that I needed him.

Surprisingly he smiled and kissed my head.

"Its okay" His calm voice floated in the air.

I'm really hoping that you guys like my book.
Some of it may seem and some of it is and I'm sorry, I just go inspiration from other books and used that to create a similar one.
This chapter was kind of rushed but ... Meh
-ILY