JEALOUS-

Louise's pov-

I'm so scared of going to school, but I got ready and started walking.

I thought to myself, this whole thing was a big change and everything might be different now.

I walked slowly and saw Niall coming up to me and he hugged me.

"Are you okay" He asked but I was distracted by his wonderful Irish accent.

"Y..yeah I'm fine, why?"I asked

"I heard about yesterday last module, oh my gosh, if I knew you were doing this stuff I would've told the group to stop their shit!" He seemed angry.

"Its okay really, H..Harry saved me."

"I know, isn't it weird, one minute he hurt you, the next he changes, it's good actually. Now I can hang out with someone who doesn't bully others and I can be myself." He smiled.

"Why weren't you yourself the first time?" I asked eyeing him sharply.

He sighed "I don't know".

"Can I walk you to school?" He asked.

"Yeah if you won't be too imbarresed to walk with someone like me..."

"Of course I'm not going to get imbarresed, I realize now that being myself is an amazing thing." He linked arms with mine and I giggled.

We walked into school, everyone looking at us. Niall didn't seem to care. I thought that was very sweet of him.

"Cya later okay?" He unlinked arms and waved goodbye walking towards his friends some whistled and punched his arms whilst others (meaning my bullies) grinned and laughed at him.

I saw Harry with them and he just stood there and smiled at me. Truth is he looked jealous.. Was he?

Harry's pov-

I saw Louise walk into school with Niall, linked arms, laughing and everything!

Okay I'm jealous, I actually like her, I wanted to talk to her all day, her voice was music to my ears! She was like an angel and I still can't believe that I hurt her.

I'm scared that she might like Niall now because he never really bullied her, and I remember one time he even stuck up for her and said she wasn't fat and I forced him into saying that she was.

He has a much better chance with her than me! :(

After school I decided to go to Niall's house and apologize for forcing him on doing things he didn't want to.

I drove to his house and jogged to the big white door.

I knocked on the door and heard some rustling noises.

Someone opened the door, it was his mum.

"Hi Mrs Horan" I greeted her.

"Come in Harry, did you want to see Niall?" She said. "He's upstairs" she gestured.

I walked upstairs and saw the 'DANGER' sign on his door.

"Knock-Knock, it's Harry." I half shouted knocking on his door.

He opened the door.

"Hey Hazz." He grinned.

"Oi you know I don't people calling me that." I laughed.

He laughed .

"Look.." I started as I sat on his bed.

"I'm so sorry for forcing you into stuff, you know, the other day commanding you to say that Louise was fat and pressuring you into smoking, sorry mate" I explained.

"It's all good Harry, I'm glad you apologized, I'm being myself from now on though, if you don't mind." He laughed.

"Haha very funny Nialler" He pulled out from under his bed a pack of Doritos.

"Wan't some?" He asked pointing the open side to me.

"No thanks I don't know where that has been" I said. "Naa I'm kidding, thanks bro" I grabbed a hand full and we talked some more.

"Got to go Niall, thanks for forgiving me" I smiled.

"No problem Hazz" I swear he did that to annoy me so I gave him a playful death stare and we both burst out laughing.

"Cya Nia"

"Bye"

He closed his door and I said bye to his mum on the way out.

"Bye Mrs Horan"

"Bye love"

I walked out the door feeling really good, I saw Louise getting mail. I didn't know that she lived a few houses away from Niall.

I ran over to her with a big grin on my face.

Louise's pov-

As I was getting my mail, I saw Harry running down the street toward me.

"Well hello there beautiful." He called.

I blushed, I actually blushed.

"H..hi Harry" I said and he smiled.

"You know if you want to be my friend yet?" He moved his eyebrows up and down and I chuckled.

"Harry, you know you hurt me really badly, I almost ... You know..." I said.

"I know and once again I am so sorry" He said with saddened eyes and a big puppy face.

"Your really sorry aren't you?" I asked chuckling again.

"Yes! Pwease be my fwend?" He sounded like a little kid asking for chocolate and I giggled.

"Yes." He smiled when I said that but I wasn't finished.

"But if you hurt me again or bully me, then I cant give you another chance, okay?"

He walked around my knee high bricked wall and kissed my cheek and I blushed. Then being temped I kissed him on the lips! Why did I do that!? And he kissed me back!

I pulled away and his eyes widened, he was shocked and opened his mouth before I stopped him.

"I have to go" I said running inside.

He ran away smiling, his grin bigger than a banana.

The banana thing was cheesy but Meh :)
Liking my book?