THANKYOU-

Harry's pov-

Niall signalled at me.

"Louise!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"You came." She said crying.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her and her mum out of the room.

"I'll be right back." I told them.

I walked back in seeing Niall slapping that guy across the face. The guy pulled Niall down and punched him. I ran towards him and pulled him away.

"Oi leave my friend alone!" I yelled grabbing his T-shirt and pushing him towards the floor.

"

Dude call the police!" I shouted to Niall.

"Alright Harry."

Niall's pov-

"Alright Harry." I gulped following his instructions. I was scared...

I dialled the police.

"Hello we need your help, a idiot is hurting my friend and we need you now!" I yelled through the phone.

"Address please?" The man asked.

"11 bellair rd, Seville Front wire." I exclaimed.

"Okay sir, well be right over." He finished hanging up.

A few minutes later after Harry came out locking the man in Louise's room with a chair, two police-man came barging in.

"11 Bellair, emergency here?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Harry replied.

"Where is your friend who was being attacked?" One man asked.

"Through to the left." I answered him swiftly.

Harry walked with the officer to the kitchen where Louise and her mother was sitting.

Harry's pov-

I walked to the kitchen with the officer.

"Officer-". I started.

"Officer Drewuit." The man said.

"Officer Drewuit is one of the officers here, the other officer is examining Scull or Scott or what's his name." I explain-

"Jarrod." Louise's mum spoke up looking down sadly.

"You know him?" The policeman asked.

"Yes sir, he is my husband, Louise's step-dad." She looked down sadly.

After more questions and answers flowing through the room the officers left with Scott following hand-cuffed.

Louise's pov-

The officers left and we all stood there.

"Thank you so you you two, your such gentleman and I can't thank you any more." Louise's mum said. She took out her purse pulling out $100 bucks. "Share this and get anything you want, I'll give you more another time, I promise."

"No ma'am, that's alright, Louise is my-" Louise shot me a look, indicating to me that her mum didn't know yet. "- my friend, anything for her."

She looked relieved. She stood there, she was gorgeous, I just wanted to pick her up and kiss her.

"No, please I insist." She said again.

"No we can't take that, Louise is our friend and .. We just can't" Niall spoke up.

"Okay but if you ever need any favor, just ask." She kindly gestured.

"Why don't you two boys go watch a movie with Louise in the lounge whilst I make some popcorn and you can relax, just no funny business." She laughed.