CAUGHT-

Louise's pov-

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear.

'Great another day of school' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and sat up stretching.

I entered my bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my messy hair.

I then walked to my wardrobe and chose an outfit.

I wore my black singlet with a hot pink blouse and my black skinny jeans and purple converse (again).

I strolled downstairs and thought about the lack of sleep I had.

I stayed up half the night thinking about why harry asked me what else was on my hip and just walked away.

'I should just forget about it, he probably just asked me that to he can tell the whole school and humiliate me, that's right, he was probably gonna do that..." I thought to myself.

I just grabbed my stuff, not bothering to eat, (I needed to lose weight anyway, so why bother eating?)

"Honey, what about breakfast?" I heard a soft stearn voice call.

"I'm not hungry" I yelled walking out the door repeating my excuse.

"Bye mum, love you"

"Bye"

*******

I walked into the school gates and saw everyone stared at me with dicsust.... As usual.

I just kept walking and ignored them, but still feeling insecure.

I sat down waiting for the bell and wrote in my diary

'What's the point of living when I have faces glaring at me like I'm a monster or something' I wrote.

'I should just kill....'

I felt someone grab my hand and saw that harry was staring at my wrists and then looked at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck is this?" He sputtered.

He grabbed my diary and read it with guilt in his eyes.

"Leave me alone Harry, give that back!"

"Y...you self harm?" He asked.

"Why?"

I busrt out laughing.

"Why you ask, WHY!? Its your fault Harry Styles! Ever since I came to this school, you just bully the hell out of me!

I liked you in the beginning until I found out that your a big prick!

I want to cut myself to death so I can't see you guys ever again!" I cry out loud.

I started crying and Harry sat there motionless looking really guilty. He should be!

"I...I" he started saying.

"Leave me alone!" I cried.

"I.. I didn't know!" He bursted out making everyone look.

"I..if I knew you were self harming I would've stopped" he said with a sad gleam in his eye.

"Yea right" I muttered under my breath.

"You mean I c..caused this?" He asked.

"Yes you dumbass!" I started crying again.

"Don't cry, I'm an idiot, please stop crying"

"Awe the little girl is crying," a girl powted.

"Harry, what are you doing, let her cry, let her cut her little arms to death." Said a familiar voice. It was Annabelle.

"Fuck off!" He shouted back.

I jumped when he said that, he really was guilty, he just swore at his girlfriend, he felt sorry for me, what the heck!? I asked myself.

I'ts like he saw the cuts and diary and his brain just switched from being a big ass bully to feeling sorry for me..?

"What did you just say?" Annabelle spat out.

"I said fuck off, were done, I never realized that I was hurting people this much. I didn't know that Louise cut because of me.. I'm just a .., I'm just a bastard." He sighed.

He walked away and so did Annabelle and her friends and I sat there on the bench . speechless.

The bell rang and I walked to class with my brain throwing thoughts all over the place.

Class was really awkward and everyone threw comments all over the place about what Happend beforehand.

Harry galnced at me sadly and passed a note to me, I opened it:

Louise,
I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to.

Before I kept reading I thought all of this and how cheesy it sounded, maybe he's playing a prank on me...?

I kept reading:
If I had known how you cut and are depressed then I swear I would've changed, your really actually very beautiful.
Want to talk at Schoopies ice-cream after school? I want to talk.
-Harry

I looked over at him and he looked back then I looked at the note, I wasn't dumb, he would probably ditch me and embaress me.

But then again he might be telling the truth.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but I decided to go (I gave in to his gorgeous eyes...) He looked at me glumly smiling and I nodded.

Why did I nod?! I don't know if I can trust him...?

Can I?

.........