ANSWER ME!? -

Louise pov-

So I thought about his question... He just broke up with Annabelle and he already asks me out, is this a joke? Was he tricking me?

I decided to call him and listen to his choice of words and how he speaks when I ask him if this was a humiliation game or something.

The price of paper was laying there on my desk, I opened it and dialled the number: 0418 553 895.

A song tuned ringing into my ears.

It played and played.

"Hello who's speaking?" Asked a strong broad voice.

"Umm it's Louise." I replied.

"Oh hey Louise sup." It was Niall.

"Can I speak to Harry, this is his phone isn't it?" I asked questionly.

"Yea, here he is". His Irish voiced trailed through the phone leaving echoes.

"Hey Lou are you okay?" He sounded protective.

"Yea, I'm fine..umm that question."

"Yea, what about it? Is it a yes?" I could hear that he was silently praying : 'plz be a yes, plz be a yes.'

"It's not f..fake is it, because I have been hurt before and I'm not being hurt again.." I sounded firm.

"It's not a joke, I promise!" He did sound certain but I was hurt badly by him, did he really want me to be his girlfriend?

"Look Harry, you hurt me really badly, which is indicating my brain to a NO, but you fricken saved my life and I am so thankful for..."

Harry's pov-

"...I am so thankful for that and your so gorgeous how you changed your prospective on every thing.. Can I trust you though?"

Louise's words bubbled in my mind, she was going to say no wasn't she...?

"You can trust me, I'll protect you." I looked over at Niall smiling at me and winked.

"Okay it's umm... It's a YES." she said. I could tell she was smiling :).

"One chance though and if you stuff this up, or hurt me then, I'm moving school!" She sounded sure about that and I am not hurting her again.

"I won't hurt y-" I started when I heard a loud BANG from the other side of the phone.

"Ow!" Louise, was she okay?

"Leave me alone! Harry help!" She yelled, wtf was going on?

"What's going on Lou?" I yelled.

"Harry, Niall HELP ME!!" she shouted through the phone. I was getting really worried now.

Louise's pov-

"Harry, Niall HELP ME!!" I yelled into the phone, my step-dad was back and he hung up MY phone and he slapped me. Harry doesn't know where I live! How is he going to help me.

'SLAP!' I heard another slap, he slapped me again.

"Stop!! Your numbing my face you jerk!" I shouted.

"Shut up Louise!" He shouted, sputtering into my face.

"Leave her alone!" It was my mum, she came in pulling him off of me.

"Honey are you okay?" She calmy said.

Before I could speak two men entered the room. It was Niall and Harry.

"Niall get him away from Louise, I'll take Lou and her mum and come back after to help." Harry explained.

"Alright." He replied.

Hey guys hope your liking the book, some parts may seem copied but it's not. I did get inspiration but I didn't litterly copy. Please keep reading. Sorry for the cliff hanger :) This chapter was extremely short but I couldn't think of more ideas but this chapter and the next is short so Just imagine both chapters are together.

I don't know if I should keep  writing this book  :( I'm kinda getting hate and no one is commenting .
Comment if you want me to keep writing...