FRIENDS?-

Harry's pov-

I hugged her, her body was small and huggable (he he).

She looked up at me, she is beautiful when she cries, the tears twinkle in her eyes, her hair flows in the wind, oh her beautiful hazel hair.

Why didn't I ever see the beauty in her? Why did I hurt her?

I am so stupid!

"Why did you come back to me? I don't deserve to be your friend.your too beautiful and amazing to have been hurt and I'm sorry. I truly am." I shook my head.

"Harry, you saved my life, I'm so weak and I needed someone to support me after almost killing myself, I needed you.." Hearing those words made me shiver inside.

"Why aren't you angry at me?" I asked.

"I am Harry but at the same time you saved my life and turned a new leaf and thank you." She kissed my cheek and said goodbye.

I blushed and waved.

"Bye Louise, st..stay safe and don't do anything dumb!" I ordered.

"Wait Louise". I called to her.

She turned around, "Yeah" she answered.

"We friends?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"I forgive you Harry but I'll think about being your friend, you okay with that?" She asked.

"Yea" I answered back.

"Bye"

"Bye"

Louise's pov-

Harry is so gorgeous and I forgave him, I don't know if I want to be his friend, he could hurt me again. Although he was sooooo nice saving me from almost killing myself. He saved me. Should I be friends with him?

Those thoughts stayed with me.

I was tired and needed sleep so I rushed home and opened the house.

Nobody was home and I entered smiling at myself. I had strong arms cuddling me... I had someone saying that 'it's okay' for the first time in my life.

I actually felt special for once in my life, I felt wanted.

Harry Styles really felt sorry for me, he saw my scars and changed his prospective of everything! I can't believe it.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow, everyone will probably judge me for almost killing myself. That might put Harry to the test, he might stick up for me like he did to Annabelle ( I actually can't believe they broke up). Or maybe Harry will just join in and make fun of me again...??

Tomorrow I guess I'll find out, although option 1 would be great :)

Harry's pov-

I walked back to school to grab my bag, last module was already over according to my watch.

I felt really good, I saved a life, she kissed me on the cheek, I felt great.

I hurt her but she forgave me. It was confusing.

As I walked in the school gates Annabelle pulled me toward her and kissed me. I pulled away quickly.

"What the hell Annabelle" I asked yelling. "Don't you know what 'were done' means?"

"Yea I do but I'm so hot, you can't just leave me.." She smiled.

"Uh I just did" I shouted.

"Baby please don't break up with me, you know that I love you"

"No you don't, you love yourself and make other people feel bad"

"Whatever" she said walking away.

I think that I was starting to like someone else.....

:)

This chapter was pretty cute wasn't it :)
A short chapter but I'm working harder to make them longer