SeBy - Music (2)

Day 1

"So you still have that guitar huh?" Sela told Abby with a big smile.

"Oo naman, importante ang taong nagbigay neto sa akin" Abby replied, "Kaya di ko pinabayaan." Abby added as she put the guitar back to the case. "Pero what happened there?" Sela asked as she watch Abby, "That was something, really."

Abby just smiled and replied, "I don't know, that's why I'm here to find out." as Abby gave a faint smile. "Pero ok ka naman ah, I mean, nung tayo yung kumanta ok ka naman." Sela added. Abby just gave a shrugged shoulder and smiled. "Kain na tayo." Abby told Sela, "Gutom na ako." She told her as she rub her stomach.
Sela just smiled and nodded.

————————

Sela and Abby spent the Rest of their time going around catching up with each other.
By the time the sun went down, they're back at their Room.

"So you mean, si Brei has somethign to do with Lara?" Abby asked, "And to my newly found cousin Coleen?"

"Yep!" Sela answered as she took out her guitar, "Really can't decide kung sino ang mas gusto niya." Sela explained while chuckling in amusement.

"Ang weird na ngayon ko lang nakilala si Coleen" Abby exclaimed still amazed on how she found out she had a second cousin here in MNL College, "Tapos wait, yung titig ng titig sayo kanina. Sino yun?" Abby asked Sela while going down the top bunk and reached out for her guitar case.

"Ah, si Ecka?" Sela answered while smiling sweetly, "Oo yun, yung maliit? Parang grade six?" Abby added, "Ah, hindi si Jem ata yan eh." Sela corrected her answer.

"Oo yung maliit, si Jem? Grabe makatitig sayo ah." Abby said as her lips pout a little, "Parang sasakmalin ka nga." She added. "Baliw, may Dana na yun." Sela answered as she motion for the guitar. "Astig ah, nasa-sayo pa pala to?" Sela said as she inspect Abby's guitar. "Siyempre, binigay ng someone special kaya iningatan ko talaga." Abby replied with a smile.

Sela just rolled her eyes as she presents her guitar as well. "Iningatan ko din. Bigay din ng someone special ko eh." Sela teased back. "Nasa tono pa ba yan?" Abby challenged, "Mas nasa tono pa to compare sayo kanina." Sela joked, "Pero oo, problema mo By? Bat parang..."

"Wala, kinabahan lang ako." Abby tried to avoid the question. Sela just smiled and started strumming her guitar. "Remember this?" Sela started to hum the tune. Abby smiled and bobbed her head and started strumming her own guitar.

"Come a little closer flicker in flight We'll have about an inch space but I'm here I can breathe in what you breathe out"

.....

"Break muna, ang sakit na ng kamay ko." Sela told Abby who just laughed. "Masakit na agad?" Abby asked. "Jusko Abelaine naka benteng kanta na ata tayong kanta. Di ka pa rin pagod?" Sela asked while smiling. "Sa pag hihintay sayo? Hindi." Abby replied in a very faint voice.

"Ha?" Sela asked.

"Sabi ko hindi pa." Abby replied with a grin. Sela just rolled her eyes.
"What ever is happening with you, I'll be here. I'll help you." Sela assured Abby.

Abby smiled, "Thanks Lalang." She replied with a smile.

"God, not that, Leng-leng" Sela replied with a grin.

"Fine, my bad. Tigil na natin yan." Abby said while raising her hand.
Sela just chuckled as she remembered how Abby hated that nickname.

"Masaya akong nagkita ulit tayo Sela." Abby said while smiling.

"Mas masaya akong makitang ok ka Abby." Sela replied, "Sus, ang drama natin." Abby said while giggling.

"Tulog na tayo. Baka ano pa to mamaya." Sela said as she starts to get ready to sleep.