SeBrei (Sela x Brei)

"Ok guys, here's the new list of your buddies. Remember, siya yung kasama mo for the duration of our trip, which means, siya din yung room mate mo" Their Head RM Reminded them.

Sela checked the list

"Oh, si Brei pala" She said as she immediately look at Brei who's looking back at her.

"Uy, ikaw pala roomy ko ngayon" Brei greeted her with a smile.

She responded with a smile, "Oo nga, alagaan mo ko ate ha!?" she joked to Brei.

"Oo ba, aawayin natin si Abelaine pag nambabae" Brei replied with a grin.

"No need" Sela replied, "Ikaw lang sapat na"

"Aiyeee, ang harot mo" Brei replied as she slaps Sela's shoulder.

"Oh, andyan na rin room number nyo ha at yung IT nyo. Read it carefully para walang problem" Their head RM reminded them.

Sela and Brei looked at each other and giggled.

------------------------------------
Brei jumped backwards towards her bed.
"Kapagod!" She exclaimed.
Sela followed suit.
"Atleast bukas Free time natin" Sela replied.
"Have you ever thought na magiging ganito ka?" Brei suddenly asked Sela as she face her
Sela shook her head.
"Well, I did dreamed of this, but I've never thought I'd be this successful." Sela answered.
"Parang pag-ibig no? Biglaan, unpredictable." Brei answered back while staring at the ceiling.

"I wouldn't know" Sela replied, "never tried it."
"Falling in love?" Brei asked
Sela shook her head, "I've fallen inlove so mant times, but never truly love someone" Sela replied.

Brei sat up straight and looked at Sela.
"Nahulog ka na pero di ka pa nagmahal ng lubusan?" Brei asked again.

Sela nodded.

"Why?"
"I'm afraid siguro"
"Of what?" Brei asked again.
"Consequences" Sela replied while looking at Brei.

"Lahat naman ng gawin natin my kaukulang consequences ah" Brei told Sela

"This one is too risky" Sela replied while shaking her head, "I saw a good friend of mine got her heart broken by some guy called Kekki"
Sela continued, "She wept for days, poor Rhea, she got scammed"

Brei clicked her tongue.

"Everything has risk you know, like yung pag audition natin" Brei reminded Sela, "may risk na ma reject"

"That's different, we have little control of the results. We just give our best and hope for the rest, but in love? We have full control but the result is still too unstable, too risky" Sela replied.

"Well, if you follow the Law of Diminishing Returns, you just need to invest the right amount of love, then the rest, it's for yourself" Brei told Sela.

Sela was silent for a moment then replied, "Kanino naman? Lahat ata ng potential partner natakot na ni Kuya Ugi, plus love ban." Sela reminded Brei.

"Si Abelaine, si Rans, si Sheki, si Alice" Brei counted, "Ako, kung trip mo" she added with a grin.

"Are you up for it Aubrey?" Sela taunted Brei and moved her face closer to hers

"Can you handel me Marsela?" Brei replied as she moved her face closer to the hers as well.

They stared at each other's face and examine the other's feature.
The eyes
The cheeks
The nose
The lips.

They both stopped while staring at the other's lips.

"Thin, curvy, ang pilyo ng lips niya, parang siya." Sela thought.

"Supple, curvy, parang may attitude? Just like her" Brei thought.

Before they realized it they were just an inch away from each other's lips.
Their breath was heavy of anticipation.
Their hearts are racing due to excitement.
Before they can go anyfurther...

****BZZZZZXX*******
"Dinner guys"
Their RM shouted.
They both stepped back and regain their composure.
"Ta-tara, kain" Brei invited Sela, still Red from whatever they were doing.

"O-ok, pero mag ayos muna tayo" Sela replied as she pointed out Brei's reflection.
Brei checked and just like Sela's lips, she's as red as watermelon can get.

She looked back at Sela and they both gave an awkward s
——————-

Sela inhales the cold wind of Japan and look over the view of Tokyo night sky from the veranda.

She can feel the chills and enjoys the few snowflakes that starts to fall from the sky.

Brei on the other hand watches Sela as she enjoys the snowflakes.

She started walking towards her and greeted her.

"Isipin mo no, no identical snowflakes was ever recorded. Imagine kung gaano kadaming pattern ang pwedeng mabuo." Brei greeted Sela.

Sela stopped and looked over at Brei with a big grin, "Isn't it more wonderful? Parang tao lang, unique in every possible way but we're still from the same race, human race." Sela answered with a smile.

"You're unique" Sela continued, "in every possible way you can imagine." she then looked at Brei and touched her cheeks.

"You're unique in so many lovable ways." Sela told Brei with a gentle smile.

Brei blushed.

"Grabe epekto ng sushi sayo Sela" Brei tried to look away, "But in all the human beings I've met, you're one of the few that's not hard to like, lest love" Brei answered with a smile.

Sela giggled, "Sorry Brei, I think it's the Sake"

"I've had some as well" Brei replied.

"The saddest part of being a snowflake," Sela told Brei, "Is that after the long, thrilling fall, you'll just be like everyone else, a water droplet" Sela finished with a sad smile.

"Then I think you should enjoy the fall" Brei answered.

Sela reached out and held Brei's cold hands.

"Will you help me enjoy this fall?" Sela asked Brei as she lowered her head and kissed Brei.

Brei responded.

It was warm, sweet and thoughtful.

"She doesn't know how to kiss yet" Brei thought to herself.

"It will be short Sela, but I'll try." Brei Replied, "After all, we have our own paths to follow" Brei finished as they both Watch Abby walked towards them.

Brei looked at Sela and gave her a gentle smile.

Sela nodded her head, "It will be short, but let's make it count" Sela replied with a smile.