Our Little Big World : Sixth Song - Want U Bad

Jem's day starts same as usual.

Turning off her alarm clock.

Waking up.

A quick bath.

Quick change of clothes.

A quick breakfast.

A cup of coffee.

Toothbrush.

Kisses her parents and takes a ten-minute jeepney ride to the school.

Her phone beeped as she got of the jeep in front of her school. She smiled as she read the text.

"Free time ko mamayang mga 9, alam kong wala ka ding pasok, meet me at the caferieria." The text reads.

Jem happily went into her class with a big smile

---

"Bah, aga mo ah." Brei greeted Jem after the latter sat beside her in the cafeteria.

"Maaga nag dismiss si Prof." Jem replied with a smile, "Kaya naapaga ako. Ikaw, wala kang pasok?" Jem asked back.

"Free Cut!" Brei replied with a grin.

"Jusko Brei, pag ikaw bumagsak." Jem told her with a glare.

"Ok lang, minor lang naman yun." Brei replied, besides, "I Found a good song." Brei told her as the former twirls one of her ear phones.

"Magugustuhan ko ba?" Jem asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Promise, magugustuhan mo." Brei replied with a smile, "Pero,  wag dito." Brei told Jem as she pulled the earphone away.

"Ay!" Jem protested with a frown.

"I'll bring you to a good place." Brei told her with a smirk.

They walked towards the library. Happily discussing things about their life.

On how Jem wanted to be a model but she wasn't blessed to have a model's height.

Of how Brei always wanted to be singer composer and that she wants to pursue it someday.

Of how Jem realized she like both boys and  girls back in high school.

And how Brei realized she also like both boys and girls back in high school.

On how Jem used to have a crush on a fraternal twins.

"Ay ang landi." Brei's side comment almost got them kicked out from the library

They finally arrived at the rooftop of the library.

"Welcome, to my humble abode." Brei dramatically told Jem as the latter appreciates the place. There's a small  covered place where you can sit and read book with a shelter from the sun's heat.

The wind is also cool. Thanks to the trees around the place.

"Ang ganda Aubrey ha." Jem commented with an impressed face.

"Wow, salamat sa full name ha, Jemimah." Brei replied with a smirk.

"Mukhang mapapadalas ang pag tambay ko dito." Jem added and was surprised when Brei handed her one of the earphones.

"Ang title eh "Want U Bad" Brei told Jem, "Written and Sung by Fern or Fern Tan"

Jem sat down besides Brei and Listened to the music. She closed her eyes and laid her head in Brei's shoulder.

They both enjoyed the day together.

===

"Mimah!" A familiar voice called out to Jem as they crossed the football field.

"Dana." Jem exclaimed as she turned around and saw the girl running towards her.

"Sorry, ngayon lang kita na bisita." Dana explained as she tries to catch her breath.

"It's fine Dana, alam kong busy ka." Jem replied with a sour smile.

Dana's eyes saw the girl beside Jem.

"I know you." Dana exclaimed as she smiles, "your Lara's girl." Dana added as she points at Brei.

"I'm nobody's girl." Brei replied with a grin. She gritted her teeth and clench her fist. "Pucha, wala akong pakialam if matangkad ka pa. Ulitin mo yan, susuntukin kita." She whispered to herself.

"Right right. My bad." Dana apologies, "anyway, Alam kong sasama ka mamaya right?" Dana asked Brei.

Jem looked at Brei in confusion as she asked Dana, "Sama saan?"

"To the pre-intra games party." Dana explained, "Lara would be there and has been bragging na mag peperform daw yung..." Dana paused as she corrected herself, "kasi mag peperform si Brei. Kakanta."

Jem looked at Brei with a questioning look which was answered by a nod.

"Yan din ang rason bat kita hinahanap." Dana interrupted, "Will you come with me as my date tonight?" Dana asked Jem with a smile.

Jem stared at Dana.

====

Jem was surprised on how calm the party is.

She was expecting loud music and  yet she was greeted by soft music and calm athletes.

"Eto yung Pre-Game party namin." Dana explained.

"We try to relax as much as we can para full performance kami sa game." Dana added.

Jem smiled and nodded.

Then both of them heard some cheering.

They followed where the noise is coming from and saw Brein in the mini stage and people cheering.

Brei sat down in a chair and waited for the music.

The music starts

Brei started to sing.

Jem froze for a moment after hearing Brei's voice.It's calm yet full of energy.Soothing but at the same time full of passion.

Jem knows this song.

"Want U Bad." Jem whispered under her breath.
It is the same song Brei introduced to her earlier today.

"Tell me you need me to be on your team..." Brei sang these words as they lock gazes."The prettiest woman that I've ever seen..." Jem could feel Brei say these in front of her.She can feel her whispering it in her ears.

"Girl I really want you bad..." Brei continued singing while looking at her.Jem bit her lower lip so hard she can taste her own blood.She's not sure anymore."Ang galing niya. Ang ganda ng boses." Dana suddenly interupted, "Grabe no beb no?" Dana added as she held her hand.

Jem could feel the cold sensation run through her body as Brei continues to stare at her.

"I can be everything that you might need." Brei continues to sing.

Jem closed her eyes as the memory of that afternoon flashes back to her.

Of Brei and her sharing the moment.

Holding each other's hand.

"Tell me you need me to be on your team. The prettiest woman that I've ever seen." Brei's voice stirs Jem's memory.

Of fragile hearts and trembling lips.

of burning feelings and furstration.

"You're making my heart light.

Oh, don't you tell my girl

Our bodies are touching

But I know you still love her" Brei continues to sing.

Jem caught Brei's stare.

Jem remembered how Brei kissed her.

Jem took a deep breath and let go of Dana's hand and smiled.