Sweetness Overload

Kriya was having a foul mood. The reason was pretty simple, she was on her chunks!

Neither was being able to concentrate on her studies nor focus while dancing. The painful cramp was adding to her frustration.

"Kriya, here, have something. You'll feel better."

"Thank god Vishakha you're a saviour! Else I thought that I'll die out of menstruations today!"
-she said in a dramatic way.

Slurping on her strawberry shake she took a glance on her tray. She noticed that it contains her favourite dishes; fried rice, chow mein, dumpling & sweet rice balls!

Under her tray, there was a small note saying "Eat as much you want & you can. Don't worry about putting on weight, just satisfy your tummy & give me a beautiful smile!".

She was sure that Vishakha couldn't guess this much of her menu all by herself. She tried to look around to check if someone was keeping an eye on her but alas, she couldn't find anyone.

***

Finishing her lunch, she was about to order for her next dessert but as she was getting for her afternoon rehearsals, she had to skip the idea & left quickly to change.

***

Later on in the evening, Kriya was about to leave for home but she found Rey waiting outside for her.

"You didn't leave yet?" -she asked.

"Well, how could I leave my lovely assistant without any ride. Now get in, I'll drop you home."

Shaking her head on his flirting one liners, she joined him in the car.

He turned on the radio & a while later she was getting annoyed with it.

"Rey please turn it off! I'm getting a headache!" -she complained & tried to cover her ears.

"Arre but it's such cool song! In fact, yesterday you were enjoying it." -he argued.

"Rey last night was different, you & I—" -she stopped herself in the middle while he smiled at her words.

Both drifted back to last night's event, when he was riding her back home.

The radio was playing some cool early 2000s songs when suddenly, Dil Se Re played on it.

They both shared an eye lock & their thoughts went back to the blindfold dance of his were he had felt her presence & for the first time, she was very close to him.

"You forgot something." -he said bringing her out of the trance.

"Huh?"

He pulled out the purple scarf from his pocket & gave her back while she looked surprised & speechless.

They both avoided talking about this topic & lip sang the song in a happy mood.

Now back to present, Kriya didn't realize that they had reached her building compound & Rey was continuously calling her name. Finally, he tapped her shoulder to bring her back on earth.

She gave a sheepish smile and quickly unblocked her belt & got out of the car.

As she was about enter the building, Rey called her from behind.

He came forward towards her & handed her a huge basket filled with all sorts of assorted chocolates.

"Rey, this?" -she questioned.

"I knew that after lunch you'll look for your chocolate pastry but the canteen ran out of those so I got a bunch of chocolates for you."

She looked on stunned and couldn't form words from her mouth to say something.

He gave her a tight lipped smile and spoke further, "There's a week's stock, so you can cheer during this time of the month.".

Her jaw dropped, "How do you— how did you know about this?" -she asked embarrassed.

"I told you that I'll always be the one to help you out whenever in need, so here I am."

He left her at the entrance gobsmacked & had a smirk plastered on his face while leaving.

Love, like hot chocolate, takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.

~*Happy Chocolate Day!*~

@SarafWasima