Loving Endearment

Like always Kriya & Rey were busy in their official duties, none of them had time the time to even catch up with their friends.

Soon RDX enters the common room to give some news.

"Guys, I need you both to go to the airport asap."

"Airport? But why Sir?"

"Because Kriya, our old friend & your mentor, Mr. Mallik is coming back. His flight might land in an hour, so both of you need to hurry."

"That's a wonderful news Sir, we'll be on our way." -promised Rey.

***

Soon they were in the car on their way to the airport. But as usual stuck into traffic, so for the meanwhile Rey played some random music and just relaxed while Kriya was busy looking outside of the car window. She found a young boy selling flowers & one girl selling heart shaped balloons. Without thinking, she got out of the car & walked up to them. Later, Rey realized was gone & was about to get down himself when heard the passenger side door opening & shutting. He turned back to find a grinning Kriya with a bunch of flowers & almost a dozen balloons tied up in a knot.

"What's all this?" -he asked in astonishment.

"Arre, Karan Sir is coming back after so long. So we welcome him in a special way, right?" -she explained excitedly.

"Right." -he made a grimace & muttered to himself.

"Great! Love Guru for us but lover boy for these chicks!" -he thought to himself.

Soon the traffic was released but looking at the time, Rey realized that we're getting late & almost drove the car in rash causing Kriya to bang her head. Fortunately they had reached their destination but Rey had panicked, unintentionally he had hurt her & that was paining his heart. He slightly blew air on her bruise & caressed it. Staring deep into her eyes, they both got lost in their dream world. He slowly approached her & placed a soft kiss on her bruise & stayed still for a while.

Few minutes later which seamed like an eternity, he moved back & asked her if she was okay, giving a nod in positive, they both got down the car & entered the airport to greet their Counsellor.

They were patiently waiting for Karan, Rey was holding a sign board with his name while Kriya was looking here & there. Suddenly someone pushed Kriya with their baggage trolly & Kriya lost her balance & held Rey shoulder for support. At his reflex, Rey quickly held her waist dropping the name board & Kriya who was holding Rey, had to let of the balloons in her hands. The balloons float over their heads in the air of the airport grabbing the attention of several passerby. The Ohohoho tune was playing background while they were lost among themselves.

A loud cough brought them out of their trance & they found, the great Karan Mallik standing in front of them with a big smile or should I say a sly smirk.

"I didn't that I'd welcomed by a PDA from my students." -he joked.

Where Kriya couldn't understand the meaning of the abbreviations Rey made an apologetic to him so that he can spare them from the teasings.

"Welcome back Sir." -she greeted him with a smile & handed him the flowers.

All three of them headed outside towards the car, with Kriya in the back seat & Karan beside the driver seat. On their way back to the college, Karan noticed Rey stealing glances at Kriya from the front view mirror & her also looking back at him but then getting conscious.

"Hmm, the fire has been ignited in both hearts. I guess it's time to make some fireworks!" -Karan made a pact to himself.

Kisses work like a natural sweetener for every relationship. The more you kiss, the sweeter the bond you share.

~*Happy Kiss Day!*~

@SarafWasima