Chapter 4

A/N: May group po tayo!!! To know Kenneth and Kayezza's childhood lovestory. Kindly Read Last Wish Operation

Chapter 4

-Kenneth-

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, maybe because I already gather a lot of guts to make a move to Kaye. I went down to the dining room after I finish fixing myself and wear my school uniform.

“Ganda ng mood natin Kuya, a!” Bating sabi ni Paul. I just smirked at him and in time someone kissed my cheek.

“Morning, Kuya. Morning, P!” Bati ni Jasmine sa amin. She’s always like that, every morning she will greet everyone with a kiss on a cheek. She’s so sweet, just like mom. She didn’t kiss Paul on the cheek but instead she kisses his head. She went to my father who is reading a newspaper.

“Morning, Dad.” She also said.

“Good morning to my princess.” Dad said and he kissed Jasmine’s cheek.

“Kuya, nakalimutan ko palang sabihin sa iyo kahapon na kung pwede kang pumunta sa classroom namin ni Paul mamaya?” She said while she’s about to sit on the chair besides mine.

“Why?” Tanong ko. Paul and Jasmine are classmates. That is why, they have the same teachers and such.

“There is sibling day in the grade school department basically the whole seventh grade, are needed to present their siblings. Since Jasmine and I are siblings and twins we could just present ourselves but we want to be just like anybody else with a little twist. We want everyone knows the real you. We heard in school that before you bullied people but you don’t usually get caught.” Paul explained.

“Okay, I will go to your classroom.” I said and both of them smiles widely.

Before the said presentation of the twins I already ask permission to Miss Viernes – my Advance Algebra teacher.

“Just be sure you will submit to me this homework tomorrow. This is new lesson Mr. Williams and if you are going to misses today’s class you better do it on your own but I will give you a copy of my lectures.” She said and handed me the copy of today’s lesson and my homework. This is going to be very difficult, I’ll just ask Dad or Mom to teach me about this – they are Math freaks.

“Thank you very much, ma’am.” I said.

“You love your siblings so much and I can see that by just going in to their classroom for their presentation.” She said with a smile. I bid my farewell to Ms. Viernes and headed straight to the grade school department.

As I am walking to this familiar path, I can’t help myself to grin because I can remember all the memory that I do have with her. I went straight to the fourth floor of the school where the seventh grade is having their classroom.

“Kuya!” I saw Jasmine, with her smile so wide while she runs towards me. I saw people who stare at me like they didn’t know that I am the older brother of the twins.

“I thought you are not coming.”

“I said my promise.” I told her.

“Kuya!” Sigaw naman ni Paul at lumapit sa amin.