The Eight

People don’t feel like they used to. People don’t feel at all anymore without a little help. I provide that help.

Eight basic flavors. These are the most expensive. But well worth the price I assure you. Branching out from The Eight, we’ve got what we call secondaries, aka softer variations of The Eight. These are what most people can afford. The weed of emotional stimulants if you will. Now what I really want to address is choosing. For first timers, the choice of what to buy seems obvious, but there’s more to it.

Top selling flavors are, you guessed it: Joy, Passion, and Love. People either miss these feelings like crazy, or have started to forget how they felt in the first place. You know, I get that, makes sense, but my job to help people feel at maximum strength, and although Joy, Passion, and Love are quality drugs, they’re not at the top of the strength chart.

The other five of The Eight: Shame, Guilt, Anger, Fear, and Pain. Shame and Guilt are rough, it’s a trip you really only want to take once or twice. It packs a wallop, but the after effects linger for a while and they’re nasty. Anger’s somewhat popular due to the radiating sensation that it provides. Some say that Anger is like a two in one because it packs in most of the effects of Passion.

But if you want knock your socks off feeling, Fear and Pain are going to hit you the hardest. And I mean hard.

Fear. “Why the fuck would I want to willingly inject myself with fear?” you might ask. Fear isn’t a fucking petting zoo, I’ll admit that, but fear provides after effects that linger the longest. Fear isn’t just a racing heart and a colossal adrenaline rush (which is another great aspect of Fear). Fear will zap you with a fervent will to live. We feel fear when we feel our life is in danger. We want to live. Now I can assure you that when you do Fear, you will want life more than you ever have, and that takes quite a while to wear off.

If someone comes to me and says “Give me the strongest you’ve got.” I will without hesitation hand them Pain. A lot of them change their minds when they see the label. Once again, who would want to willingly choose to feel pain? Well, if you want the strongest hit of feeling, Pain is where it’s at. Pain will kick your ass. You will feel it over every inch of your body. A throbbing wave of pure emotion that you will never forget.