Half Their Size!

PEOPLE Magazine: Half Their Size! Look at these people! They were once hideous beasts weighing this many pounds, now look at their transformation into tolerably shaped humans! Let us rejoice for them and hope to achieve what they have. Half Their Size! Can you believe it?!

A fat girl wonders if she deserves to take up the space that she does. Is she worthy? Is she only worth half of who she is? Less? Do people want less of her?

A chubby girl admires the accomplishments of the Half Size Women of PEOPLE Magazine. She decides to go on a "Real Diet" this time. This time she'll be good. She'll follow the rules. She won't cheat.

A thin girl quits the Cross Country team. She picks up a PEOPLE Magazine at the drug store. She worries that since she won't be running, she will get fat. She will be ugly like PEOPLE Magazine insinuates of the women's Before photos. 

Goodbye snacking. Goodbye white flour. Goodbye sweets. Goodbye eating out. 

The New Menu:

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: A bowl of Raw Spinach

Dinner: Ice chips

Some girls really do get to be half their size. Some of them reach half their weight on their deathbed. Some feel as though losing weight is the ultimate accomplishment. A true victory. PEOPLE Magazine seems to think so. Weigh less. Take up less space. You don't deserve these pounds, these inches. You must shrink. Your body must shrink. Your voice must shrink. Your visibility must diminish significantly. You must have discipline, you must work hard, you must give in, you must give up, if you want to become "Half Your Size!"