Hands of Time

"All things happen in GOD's perfect time. Hold on to GOD when everything else seems hopeless"

Things went wrong and darkness covers me. All the negative aspects turn as is. I realized somethings missing. And that is light, the positive energy must give back to me. All I know GOD leaves me but the truth is, I leave HIM.  I only see two footprints on the sand, HE left me alone but now I understand why I only see two footprints it is because HE carries me in HIS back. "And prayers unlock all the doors to see the key into the light."

"GOD is your friend when nobody else wants to be"

At the stage of my life where in I am being alone and loneliness comes after me. I decided to move away from them. I just wanted not to be hurt again. I'm became too selfish. To think that nobody wants to be with me, hurt me so much and they always push me away. That 's all they want to, and I'm giving what they want. I just wanna live my life alone.  Need to prove them that I can be by myself.

"Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand."

But I realized that I lost them once again. I became to selfish because I am afraid to get hurt. The pain that caused me to become immature. And hate the people who caused me to feel alone. Also the people who judge me and even ignore as well. Hate caused me a lot of trouble. I only think about myself. I noticed that there's no one else besides me. And loneliness open my mind to think what's the important thing in life: GOD, family and friends. And through their guidance I saw the light coming from them.

Napakalaking bahagi ng buhay ko ang nagbago ng dumating ang mga tinuturi kong mga angel. Sila ang naging kasagutan sa mga panalangin ko noon. Sobra pa sa inaakala ko. At natutuwa akong nakita ko sila sa dilim ng liwanag. A new set of family ang ibinigay sa akin. Na sobrang tinanggap ako bilang higit pa sa kapatid. Masuwerte ako dahil nakilala ko sila at hindi nila ako iniwan. Lagi silang nasa tabi ko tuwing nanghihina ako. Sila ang tumutulong sa akin sa lahat ng bagay. It's a give and take relationship. They are my answered prayer at mabuti na lang dumating sila. The tears from my eyes before are the sign of pain but now its a sign of happiness. I will forever be thankfull that I knew them. Ever since that my life is a full of sorrow now its a full of joy because of them. "Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly".

"Loneliness is designed to helped us discover who we are, and stop looking outside ourself for our worth."

Now in my new life, in my new chapter of my journey. "everyday is a new start. A new chapter to turn everything around before you can start fresh". "GOD gives us the oppurtunities to see in the   dark but it is up to us to find the light".