Handful Thoughts

some quotable quotes that will help us to become a better person. Guiding tips to be in the right patch that pushing me to do right and a reminder in my journey.

“don't allow your problems to push you down but allow them to push you into a better person”

“don't worry about hard times, because most of the lessons we have in life come from changes and mistakes.”

“don't ask GOD to make your life easier, ask HIM to make you stronger person.”

“don't be afraid to speak from your heart.”

“GOD will supply us with the opportunity but it's up to us to do something with it.”

“the bible is our map and heaven is our destination.”

“every great journey come with difficulties.”

“in order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”

“acceptance is the ability to understand what is not for you.”

“learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.”

“never miss an opportunity to tell someone how much they mean to you.”

“be close to that person who makes you happy but be closer to that person who can't be happy without you.”

“faith is taking the first step even when you don't seet the whole staircase.”

“leave something for GOD but never leave GOD for something.”

“you're safe not because of the absence of danger but because the presence of GOD.”

Hope it will also guide and help you to see what's your purpose in life,

“life is a story to be written not a problem to be solved. When you let GOD be your author you are always in for a happy ending. whatever it is GOD is always and forever be on your side in every journey you take. And lets all be happy for the last time “don't criticize what you can't understand. Don't judge a book by its cover. You may miss out on a good story”

I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirst for you like a parched land. PSALM 14 3:6

___________________________________

thank you po sa pagbabasa at sa muli ko pong paglalakbay... ito na po ang last part pero hindi po nangangahulugang ng pagtatapos kundi isang bagong simula na naman..... salamat po ulit....

at dahil dito, ay may bagong naging part ng buhay ko... salamat po..