epigraph

SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

From birth to her 21st birthday, Catalina Villada was a member of the Spanish elite. She grew up in a world filled with cameras, diamonds, and politics. However, some details of her family's private life were hidden from cameras. Including a deal, the Villadas made with leading members of the Mafia one faithful night.

After a disastrous argument with her parents, Catalina has fallen from her place among the rich. For the past year, she's been living with her best friend on the breathtaking island of Ibiza.

However, living in Ibiza isn't cheap, and without any help from her parents, she and her friend have to work multiple jobs to pay the bills. Including odd jobs that she had never pictured herself doing before. But the twenty-two year old blonde is happy, now free from her parents' control of her life (for the most part at least). She gets to indulge in the island's wild party life and even has a boyfriend that makes her feel like she's on top of the world.

Never mind how irresponsible he can get when he's had too much to drink, right? Or hot-headed he can be when his father's business faces shut down.

At the start of the new year, rumors swirl that a handsome Sicilian businessman has purchased a penthouse on the island, and the building too. He even plans to start a nightclub with some partners.

But this is no usual "businessman."

It's Niccolò Sorrentino. The Don of Cosa Nostra after his father's tragic death. He plans to seize control of the drug trade on the party island with the help of his men. Plus, laying down low on the island may be great for the time being. Chatter that his family's greatest rivals, the Cappello Cosca also know as the Stidda, have gained power has been on the rise.

Catalina receives a call that another resident of the island requires a maid. Just a few days a week for good pay too. Without another word, she accepts the offer.

This chance call leads the cunning and beautiful blonde to run into sexy, ruthless man again.

And with Catalina's relationship already one the rocks, coupled with Niccolò's persistence and words and gestures that leave her speechless, it could only take so long until they begin an unforgettable romance.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

started: july 20th, 2021

completed: TBD

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

DEDICATION

to the people that begin to cry when expressing their emotions.