Chapter 44

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Ha Peng Industry
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day, It was 10:45am. Ha Peng was sitting in his office and doing some work in his laptop. Suddenly without knocking Zhu Zan Jin come into his office. Ha Peng stop working and look up at Zhu Zan Jin. He shut down his laptop.

"Dad... Why you are here?" Ha Peng asked(Yes since childhood Ha Peng called him dad, but Zhang Bai Jia never called him dad).

"I am just.... Can we talk for few minutes son...?" Zhu Zan Jin asked lovingly.

"Sure dad. What's the matter?" Ha Peng asked while getting up from chair and goes near to sofa.

Zhu Zan Jin sit down in the sofa. Ha Peng sit near to Zhu Zan Jin and start making tea for him.

"Tell me... What happened? You look tense.." Ha Peng asked again while pouring tea from the kettle.

"It's about Jia... I don't know how to say it... She is your twin sister. But she... Jia... Argh... How to say it." Zhu Zan stop here and take a deep breath. He start pretending sad. "Jia is becoming too much impulsive these days Ha Peng.... She already start taking side for them...." Zhu Zan Jin said in sad tone.

Ha Peng didn't say anything. He stop pouring tea in the cup as it's full now. He gives the cup to Zhu Zan Jin.

"Your mom suffer a lot... They killed her... Your only name by so called father killed your mother... Because he love Carman Lee from the beginning. But he took advantage of your mom... Your mom was a naive person.. He slept with her. When she get pregnant, he abandoned her and killed her.... If they didn't killed her. I could marry your mother and we could have a family now... But it didn't happen.... Anyway... Isn't all this enough to destroy them?? Why your sister isn't understanding it?" Zhu Zan Jin said.

From the beginning Zhu Zan Jin said this theory to Zhang Bai Jia and Ha Peng. They did believe it before. But now Zhang Bai Jia is seeing all truth. That's why Zhu Zan Jin trying to provoke Ha Peng against Zhang Bai Jia with his old theory.

"It's not like I am remind you or something..... You have to....." Zhu Zan Jin stop talking because suddenly Ha Peng start ringing.

Ha Peng notice the caller id. He looks at Zhu Zan Jin with a dark smirk on his face.

"What...?" Zhu Zan Jin asked.

"Want to hear something??" Ha Peng asked. He Receive the call and turn it on speaker.

"Sir... I can't find exact location to shot Zhang Bai Jia..." That killer said from other side.

"Don't kill her in her office or any place. Kill her when she will go home... Just not by shot.. Make her dead brutally...." Ha Peng said.

"What!?" That killer from other side asked in shocked.

"What.. What??" Ha Peng asked.

"She is your sister...?" That killer asked.

"If you can't kill her like this way. Leave it.. I will hire someone el..." That killer cut him.

"Ok... I will do it.... Don't need to call anyone..." That killer said immediately.

How can he denied it. Ha Peng gave him too much money. Then he needs to do his job.

"Good..." Ha Peng said and cut the call.

"Now get it...??" Ha Peng asked.

"Yes.. I get it now... But she is your...." Ha Peng try to play concerned role.