three; itsy bitsy spiders

"What?!"
"Is that your way of saying no?"

My eyes widened.

"You're telling the truth? So you really saw a spaceship?" I asked, dumbfounded.
"Why are you, of all people, surprised? Aren't you from space?"

I felt my face grow hot again.

"I am. And I don't think we should talk about this here. But, just asking, what exactly did you found?"
"Don't know. It's not really something I ever saw before. It's in my locker. Wanna see it?"

I stared at them, not knowing what to think anymore.
"You... you brought an alien object... at school..."
"Yeah. Most people assume that my locker is filled with weed and doesn't even want to go near it. As for the school staff, they've given up on me, they don't want to have anything to do with my shit anymore. My locker's a safe place."

What could I say to THAT.

"The truth is that I only get high with my friends, now. Doing it alone feels to lame."
"You shouldn't be doing it in the first place."
"And that, my friend, is the mindset that keep people away from my locker!"

They opened their locker. It was full with silly drawings and photos of their friends. My sister was smiling brightly on many of those photos. I wasn't even sure when was the last time that I saw her smiling this bright.

Elliot pulled out their bright flashy red backpack. They had it since they started high school, if I'm not wrong.
Opening it, they started to search for the object from outer space.

They pulled out some drawings notebook. Not notebooks. Some pop corn. A candy bag. Few pencils. Then, something wrapped in a white cloth.

"It's so cliche, why did you happen to have a useless piece of cloth? That could conveniently cover the whole thing?" I asked, a bit doubtful.

They looked at me seriously, staring at my eyes.

"Why are you asking? You know, I'm kinda the spirit of person who has a lot of useless things."

I was starting to question myself if they were sane.

Elliot went to uncover the thing and I grabed their hands, stopping them.

They looked at me, confused.
They had a really cute face doing so.

"Don't."I paused a minute, thinking about what I wanted to say. "Not here. Anybody could pass by. Let's go somewhere else."

So we started walking, me leading them out of the school walls.

"Do you wanna know what I thought when you rudely yelled at me 'Don't'?"
"Go on."
"Don't! Take another step in my direction, I can't be trusted around youuuu."

So they continued singing First Burn all the way out of the school.

Peoples were giving us looks but Elliot didn't seem to care.

We were behind the school, in a place that barely anyone would go to. I should know, that's where I would pass my free time.

"So, Lovell, is here hidden enough, in your opinion, to hide our secret affair?" They said, smirking.

Oh dear Vranajri, I absolutely hated how Elliot could easily makes my cheeks grow hot.

"You're making it sound like we're having sex at the back of the school." I accused, glaring at them.
"We're not?!" They exclaimed in a false shock tone.

I took the space object from Elliot's hands and uncovered it, a bit frustrated. I knew my cheeks were red.

I focused on the task at hands.

It seemed to be made out of a metal that definitely wasn't from Earth.
It was purple and as light as aluminum. But it wasn't flexible, not at all, really rigid even. And it was round. It actually looked a bit like a rock.

"What is it?" Elliot asked with big curious eyes fixed on the object in my hands.
"How should I know?"
"Aren't you an alien?"
"Do you know since when I'm stuck on Earth? A was a little girl when I arrived on this planet. I don't remember everything about everything in space. And it's not like I HAD the time to learn everything."

Elliot seemed disappointed.

I passed my fingers on the rock thing. Then it moved.

I dropped it and fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Then it grew spider like legs, chills crawling down my back. Spiders.

A lilac light escaped from it, then the spider like thing jumped on me.

I stumbled back, screaming in horror. And Elliot laughed at me.

It settled itself on my right wrists and it changed form again, becoming like a big metallic bracelet.

I moved my arm around, desesperatly.
"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" I cried, utterly disgusted.

Elliot stopped laughing.

"Wait... did you just steal my spider space rock? Give my Spidey back!"
"Take it back, then! And, isn't Spidey Spiderman's nickname?"

"Yes. And it's now my space rock's name."

I really wanted to get Spidey off my arm.

"Isn't Tom Holland hot?!" Elliot blurted out of nowhere.
"Can't argue with that, but can you please help me?!" I said back, with panic in my voice.

We tried. For hours and hours with no progress. I really felt like breaking down in tears.
It just HAD to be a spider.

"Please Vranajri, protect me from the spiders." I muttered under my breath.
"Hey! Don't be mean to Spidey!" Elliot interjected "Why a 'Fromagerie' anyway?"

I sighed. Of course a human wouldn't know.

"Vranajri, not Fromagerie. Vranajri's the spirit that protects life in our scripts, on Youlkay." I explained to Elliot.
"Ok... but... you sure you 'kay?" They joked.

"Shut up."

"SHUT UP!"

Nicole was throwing a tantrum at Patrick and Carol. Again.

"YOU DO NOT GET TO TALK TO US THAT WAY, YOUNG GIRL!" Patrick yelled back.

I hated it when they would start yelling.

"You're living under OUR ROOF! We feed you, make sure you're not missing anything and that's the thanks we get. We're just trying to help you!" Carol wasn't yelling. Just talking loud enough.

"WELL I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP. IT'S MY LIFE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DICTATE IT!"

I put my headphones back in my ears, listening at Bohemian Rhapsody as loud as I could. Sadly, my headphones weren't as efficient as when I first bought them.

Nicole and I's bedroom door flung open, to reveal a fury red Nicole Foster.

"Nicci..." I started.
"Shut the fuck up." She snapped at me.

So I did.