four; Mme Chantale, I don't feel so good...

"Soooo, I've searched some stuff on the internet about the spaaace and everything..." Elliot said, the next day, before math class would begin.

"Yes and?"

"Did you know that the Universe is expanding?" Elliot exclaimed with some sparkles in their eyes.

They seemed pretty excited.

"Yes."

"That's crazy, right?! And I can't believe we know so much and so little about the Universe! Do you think we know more about the Universe than the Illuminatis? I'm sure the NASA is hiding facts about the Universe that we don't know! Do you think so?" They said, not letting me the chance to say much in between.

It was kind of cute, to be honest.

"How are you friend with Nicci?" I asked bluntly "I mean... I don't want to be offensive or anything it's just... you're not really the type of person that I would picture her hanging with."

They smiled warmly at me.

"Oh, Love, it's simply that she cannot do without me! Also, we've been friends for so long that she's just used to all my weird quirks, and I'm not talking about BNHA."

My cheeks heated up at the nickname.

"W-what did you call me?" I stuttered.

Elliot looked at me. A cocky smile. A sly look.
Oh Vranajri! I felt so weak!

"Looooove~!" They said winking at me. "You know, you really have a funny name, Lovell."

The way they said my name made me shivered and my cheeks heated up even more if that's possible.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see all of Elliot's friends glaring at me.

"You know, for an alien..." Elliot started.
"Oh please, I hate the word alien..." I muttered under my breath.
"You're quite cute when you're flustered."

"If the two of you are done flirting, maybe I can start teaching you kids about trigonometry." The teacher, Ms Daniel said clearly and loudly.
She was a young teacher but I was pretty sure that she was starting a depression because of her students. Her hair that had been, at the beginning of the year, in her tight bun were now dishevelled, her professional clothes were messy and she had some big dark circles under her eyes. And it had nearly been two months since school started. She didn't stand a chance.

Me, I wanted to hide in a hole.

"Damn Daniel!" Elliot exclaimed loudly.

They would do that almost every time Ms Daniel would shut up a student.

Not that I noticed or anything.

Now that would be awkward.

All class, I could feel the daggers that Nicci and her gang were sending me.

A bit more and I swear they would start an 'Elliot protection squad' because they were talking to me.

"Don't you find it weird how much time Elliot pass with the damn snitch?!" Sonny Owens asked his friends.

I wasn't stalking them.
I was just passing by and heard what they were talking about.

"Maybe. I think they'd be pretty cute together." Jeremiah Merritt said, flashing a smile.

Ugh... I hate this guy.

"What do you think Jay?"

Jay Lee O'Connor was Elliot's childhood friend. Those two were like siblings. I wasn't sure if someone knew Elliot Torres better than him. He also was the wise guy in their group of friends. A bit like the mom friend when he needed to be.