Meet and Greet

Y/N'S POV

  What ever happened to people who just wanted to be your best friend to be your best friend? Why was there always some hidden agenda that didn't come out until the worst moment possible? My "best friend", Jade, stood next to my other "friend", Ciara, and they thought that this was pretty funny. It only made me angry and upset, but I had to push through. I couldn't let them ruin my mood. I would get the chance to meet Justin Bieber after this concert was over.

  As Justin performed, his eyes met my own. I looked behind me and then back at Justin. He sent me a wink before he made his way to the other side of the stage.

  "Y/N, what are you blushing about?"

  I answered,"Justin, he... he winked at me. He just winked at me."

  They both laughed, then Ciara said,"Y/N, there's NO way that he winked at you. Let alone looked at you. He probably winked at me or Jade."

  I would have moved to another seat, but I couldn't. I just sung along with Justin, but I felt Jade and Ciara watching me the whole time. After Justin performed his last song, it was time for my dream to come true.
  I've wanted to meet Justin since I was a little girl, and the few seconds or a minute that I got with him would be so worth it to me. The line moved very slowly, yet I was good at being patient.

  Jade asked me,"Y/N, what are you going to say to Justin?"

  I knew that she was only messing with me at this point, so I just said,"None of your business. You'll find out once we get up there."

  Jade wasn't expecting that response, but she was mad. Ciara was mad because Jade was mad, yet I didn't care. The people in front of us were talking with Justin, and I smiled, seeing how happy the girls were when Justin answered their questions. As he wrapped his arm around one of the girls, he looked at me. He smiled, then he looked back at the girls.

  When it was finally our turn, Jade and Ciara pushed me out of the way to get to Justin. Jade was practically pushing herself on Justin while Ciara kept trying to show him the tattoo on her shoulder.

  Once Justin was able to get Jade away from him, he said,"It's nice to meet both of you. Nice tattoo. Who is this?"

  Justin looked me in the eyes, and I extended my hand out to him before I answered,"I'm Y/N. It's an honor to meet you. I love you."

  Jade and Ciara laughed at me, but Justin placed a kiss on my hand before he said,"It's an honor to meet you, Y/N. I'm Justin. You're beautiful."

  I smiled at Justin, but then I heard Ciara say to Jade,"Clearly, he's just saying that to be nice to her. He has to be nice to her."

  I looked down, and Justin said to Jade and Ciara,"No, I don't have to do anything. I'm being nice to her because I choose to be nice to her. It's the right thing to do. Clearly, you two aren't who she needs to be around. I think that both of you should go."

  Justin pulled me in for a side hug and waited until Jade and Ciara left.

  Then, he looked down at me before he asked me,"Are you okay?"

  I answered,"I will be. I'm sorry for holding up the line. I'll go."

  Justin pulled me back before he said,"Don't go yet. You didn't get your picture."

  After I took my pictures with Justin, Justin asked me,"You have any plans after this?"

  My eyes widened, and Justin chuckled before he said,"I'm actually hungry, and I could use some company. Would you like to join me? If you have a boyfriend that you have to get back to, or even a husband, then forget that I asked."

  "I would love to join you, and I don't have a boyfriend. Do I just stand here?"

  Justin nodded then greeted the few fans that were left before he asked me,"You ready?"

  "Born ready."

  As Justin and I headed to my car, he let Scooter and the others know where he would be going. Of course, they would be there with us, but I didn't mind. As I drove past where people were waiting to be picked up, I saw Ciara and Jade.

  I was their ride, but they had used me long enough. God only knows what else they had used me for.