Yes, Your Majesty

🔞Smut🔞

It was vulgar.

The sounds you made on her fingers. Not only the gasps of her name but also your arousal which was almost spewing out of you. The way the bed creaked as your body arched down into hers, seeking more.
How like you, a queen. Wanting more, more, more.

It was her duty to give everything to you. This alone time? Just extra fun. You were panting into her neck. The puffs of air cooling her warm skin. Your body was still shaking from the after effects. Your hands fell to the empty space next to her hips to support your quivering thighs. The bed dipped where you shifted your weight.

Moonbyul swallowed, pushing strands of hair off your sweaty neck.
"Once more?" She asked waiting for you to catch your breath. You shut your eyes, cheek falling to her shoulder.

"I can't make it once more."
"Of course you can." She said, placing both hands on your hips to begin grinding you down on her thigh as you had seconds before.

You whimpered at the contact, the soaked fabric of her pants rubbing so sweetly on your clit. "You just need a little help." Her words were airy and fell on your indifferent ears. Again, your body filled with the need to be satisfied.
More, more, more it demanded.

Her mouth found yours, pushing in hungry kisses. You were being eaten, each muffled sound you made indecent to both your ears.
Oh, if someone were to hear the two of you.

One of Moonbyul's hands left your hip to tend to herself. The fabric dark where cum stained her pants. Her lips found your chest instead, leaving trails of saliva across it. You placed your hands on her shoulders, grinding your hips down to make up for the lost aid in reaching your euphoria.

You felt her shudder beneath, low groan gracing your ears. She had gotten off first. Her head fell back, as her eyes closed, curses trailing out of her lips. You huffed, doubling your efforts by completely straddling her.

You ignored her muted protest and found that bony spot to grind against. Her hand was was still in her pants and she made a fist. As always, she knew just what you need. You dragged down on her knuckles, hiding your face into her neck as you came with a scream.

Moonbyul flipped your positions instantly, indignant that she had cum before you. You did not have a chance to be surprised when she was on you. Hand covering your mouth as bliss settled in your body. She shushed you, pecking kisses on your face as your body calmed. Your chest heaving to take in more air around her hand.

"Kiss me please." You were so tired and needed some sweet tending to. It was the best part of your trysts.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Her tongue dipped into your mouth, your arms encircling her head to pull her close.