Chapter 8

Kyle was just laying there after the scan, waiting to receive his cast and sling. His parents booked him up with a therapist to try and help, so he thought that it was worth a try. As they put it on, he smiled. This was a lesson to him, to keep You're anger under control. He was about to be dismissed until his friends showed up. Stan held some chocolate, Kenny had his favourite magazines, Butters had a letter and Cartman had flowers. Kyle looked at the all in shock, especially Butters.

"I'm sorry." Butters said then gave him the note. "I'm not good at explaining my feelings or thoughts so I'm going to give you this letter, I hope it helps."

"I'm really sorry." Kyle said, giving him a small hug. "I just thought that that would make me feel better, but I was wrong. I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions, I know you wouldn't do anything like that. I was angry, so I'm sorry."

"Aww it's alright bud, could we still be friends?"

"Of course!"

Next was Stan, he gave him the chocolate then they shared a long and tight hug. "Thanks dude!" Kyle said then checked it, it was his favourite. Lint.

"It's alright, I'm just happy that you're okay." They shared a smile then Kenny gave him the magazine. It looked normal on the outside, but on the inside it was all kinds of stuff related to him. Things like: how to come out to friends and family, LGBTQ+ things, how to stay calm and other topics he was in to. He looked shyly up at Kyle then hugged him.

"Get well soon." He simply said then went back to everyone else. Then finally there was Cartman with his bouquet of flowers. He gave them to him quickly then turned a light pink. They were red roses, Kyle's favourite.

"I hope you like them." He said but was shocked when he got a tight and long hug from Kyle.

"Thank you so much! I love them!" Kyle said eagerly then let him go.

"Hehe, it's alright." They exchanged a smile then he went with the others.

The doctor came up to Kyle and smiled. "You can leave whenever you're ready." He said and Kyle got out straight away. He was so eager to leave this dammed place and when he got outside he breathes in deeply and smiled.

"Kyle, dear, we're going to have to take the bus if that's okay." Sheila spoke and Kyle smiled brightly at her.

"I don't mind." He said as the bus had just arrived. Everyone ran onto it and got on for free as it was the hospitals bus. It took you nearly anywhere in an hour travel area. As it was practically empty, Kyle sat with everyone at the back. He remembered just a couple days ago when he felt so alone at the back of the bus, but now that he had everyone around him he felt safer. Sheila and Gerald sat at the front, catching up with an old friend they bumped into.

Cartman was seated next to Kyle and wrapped his right arm around the others skinny body. He smiled warmly so Kyle smiled back brighter. "I was worried about you." He said while everyone else were talking on the other side. "I thought that you would at least be a little sensible, but I guess I'll just have to start racing after you if you leave." Kyle laughed and blushed.

"Hah, as if you could catch up to me."

"I bet I could. Because I am going on a diet soon enough."

"That a fat lie." Kyle scoffed but Cartman held him tighter. "Are you just going to hold me tighter to try make me shut up about you're failure? It doesn't work like that."

"I can make it." Cartman teased, leaning into him now. Kyle tried pushing him away a bit but he was too strong and he only had one arm. "There's a benefit for being big boned, now isn't there?"

"You mean fat?"

"I'm big boned. Not fat."

"Then why would you need to go on a diet?"

"Well I- I just want to be healthier."

"Starting today when we go to the shops, let's see how long that diet lasts."

"We're going to the shops?"

"Yeah why not, well only if you're free."

"Don't worry I am. But I think everyone else is going out somewhere, like to the park or something. We can go after the shops if you like."

"Yeah sure, I mean I'm pretty useless right now but I'd love to hang out."

"You're not useless. You're just limited."

"Yeah. Limited to fun things."

"Don't see it that way, I'm sure you could do stuff. We could go to the woods if you like."

"Yeah, sure. I swear I made a small camp or something in the one near the park. It's hopefully still there."

Gerald looked back at his son and the one practically hugging him. He smiled and saw how Kyle smiled and blushed when talking to him. He already knew that he was gay, he only found a few magazines of 'hot dudes' under his bed while cleaning. He turned his gaze to Sheila, though, as she'd have a massive reaction over it.

When the bus stopped, Cartman walked Kyle home while Gerald and Sheila went to the pub and Ike was at his friends. Kenny, Butters and Stan went to their house to get ready for the park. Cartman and Kyle walked up to the green boys room and he searched through his clothes. The ones he was wearing were bed clothes so look slightly casual but also dumb fuck stupid. He picked out some black jeans but was taking ages deciding on a top.

Cartman walked over and pulled out a top with a skull on it. "Cool." He said in his stupid voice then Kyle gently took it off of him. "Hey! I was looking at that!"

"Yeah and I'm going to wear it! I just have no idea how I'm going to change." He didn't mean to sound as if it was aimed for Cartman to undress him but he started to do it anyway. "C-Cartman! Cartman! Eric! What the fuck are you doing!" Kyle yelped out as Cartman carefully took his hand out of this sling and raised his top above his head. "Fatass!" Kyle pleaded, trying to do anything to make him stop. "Eric Theodore Cartman! Get you're hands off of me, I can do it." Kyle tried to take control but Cartman pushed him to the bed roughly.

"Just let me, Alright? I don't want you to get hurt anymore." Cartman said caringly then carefully put the skull top over his head. He then looked down at Kyle's bottoms but he cowered away. As much as he wanted to hide his crush, he was turning the brightest red and was becoming shaky and weak. It's not that he didn't want him to help, he just felt useless. Cartman looked up at Kyle, about to unbutton his bottoms. Kyle nodded briefly then Cartman took them off and put his jeans on.

"Thanks." He said, a little pissed off but tried to act normal. "Would you like to cut my hair and give me a bath now?" Cartman burned up, but hid his redness.

"No, but I can cut you're hair." He said then took him to the bathroom. Kyle drew out a pair of scissors and a hair trimmer thing. (I don't know what it's called). He started shaving the big poofs of hair then trimmed around the ends. Kyle told him how to cut it, so he did, and it must have been at least 6 months since he last cut it. After they were done, Cartman cleaned up the hair with a vacuum cleaner then joined Kyle back in his room.

Kyle looked sadly out of the window, it was raining now. He sighed then looked up at Cartman. "Guess we're not going out anymore."

"We still could, but I'm guessing that would only make it more dangerous for you."

"Yeah, is it okay if we stay in? I'm pretty tired."

"Yeah of course, what do you want to do?"

"Watch movies, play games, eat and bitch about people? My parents won't come back until about 1am as its date night and as it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, they'll be out again. So, Eric Cartman, would you like to get so drunk with me that we don't remember anything?"

Cartman nodded eagerly, this would be a great night.